UFN 161 on ESPN+ 19 Jędrzejczyk vs Waterson

Morono is not good lol, look at his level of competition he's beaten nobody good and lost to guys like a shot Mein and Nakamura. The guys you listed are actually decently skilled and tough. You can criticise Millenders grappling but his TDD is still better than Morono's and his striking is far superior. This is Griffins easiest fight and best stylistic match up since Montano and he KOd him in less than a minute.

If you're not confident in Morono winning in the striking then idk how you can bet him at that price at all. His path to victory then is hoping Griffin doesn't wrestle and that he gasses by mid R2 so he can then edge to win a split dec. Even at +130 there's no way you can justify value there at all.
Ok

Cub and Rebas where the calls this weekend for sure, and the obvious Price by KO.

Lol just lol at anyone picking Kron and claiming they have a clue what they're talking about

His path to victory then is hoping Griffin doesn't wrestle .
Literally one TD attempt in R1 by Griffin and it's a different outcome. Morono wasn't a good pick when he won based on a relatively flukey high kick and Griffin refusing to wrestle for 2 rounds.

Congrats on a win but nobody who picked Morono actually called what happened.

Morono should have lost R1 where he ate a lot of clean right hands while most of his strikes just bounced off Griffins guard. He was losing R2 striking till the last 40 seconds and got hurt himself early. Then in R3 he got completely manhandled.

Last edited:
Literally one TD attempt in R1 by Griffin and it's a different outcome. Morono wasn't a good pick when he won based on a relatively flukey high kick and Griffin refusing to wrestle for 2 rounds.

Congrats on a win but nobody who picked Morono actually called what happened.

Morono should have lost R1 where he ate a lot of clean right hands while most of his strikes just bounced off Griffins guard. He was losing R2 striking till the last 40 seconds and got hurt himself early. Then in R3 he got completely manhandled.
whatever helps you sleep at night.

whatever helps you sleep at night.
You guys should stop being bitter trying to call me out and learn.

I lost 1u on that fight and went up almost 17u last night inc. Bellator.

I slept fantastic.

You guys should stop being bitter trying to call me out and learn.

I lost 1u on that fight and went up almost 17u last night inc. Bellator.

I slept fantastic.

Do you ever get tired of lying? According to your BetMMA page, you bet a whopping 5 units, not 1u, on Griffin to beat Morono;

https://www.betmma.tips/JordanMMA

Nevermind that if you genuinely thought Griffin won round 1 (HAHA), then the correct live-bet to make based on the odds at any time in round 2, even after the near knockout, was to go hard on Griffin, not Morono, which would have lost you even more money.

Do you ever get tired of lying? According to your BetMMA page, you bet a whopping 5 units, not 1u, on Griffin to beat Morono;

https://www.betmma.tips/JordanMMA

Nevermind that if you genuinely thought Griffin won round 1 (HAHA), then the correct live-bet to make based on the odds at any time in round 2, even after the near knockout, was to go hard on Griffin, not Morono, which would have lost you even more money.
See thats why you're so bad at livebetting. Even though Griffin should have edged R1 I didn't trust the judges and his lack of TDs plus tendency to fade made the best move to reduce my risk on him by betting +120 Morono as he was making it far closer than he should have. So in the end I only had 1u on Griffin risked which then lost.

It's funny how I literally third party track bets now with a 24% ROI and went up 14u last night on it and you still feel the need cry like a child about something. It's pathetic.

It's funny how I literally third party track bets now with a 24% ROI and went up 14u last night on it and you still feel the need cry like a child about something. It's pathetic.

It's according to that very same third party tracker that I state you lost 5 units on that fight, lying idiot.

This is a very common shell game scumbags and conmen love to play.

"My results are legit! They're tracked by a third party!"

"Don't actually pay attention to what that third party tracker says about my results! They say I lost 5 units, but it's really just 1! The third party tracker is wrong!"

It's according to that very same third party tracker that I state you lost 5 units on that fight, lying idiot.

"Don't actually pay attention to what that third party tracker says about my results! They say I lost 5 units, but it's really just 1! The third party tracker is wrong!"
You genuinely are a moron.

It doesn't matter how many prefight units I have risked on Griffin if I start betting Morono to cancel it out and reduce my total risk.

In this case I reduced down to 1u on Griffin then the line jumped.

What about that is so hard to grasp. Take your ego out of the equation for once and think about it.

Honestly its hilarious that you spent so long crying about my prefight bets losing now I'm showing indisputably great results and you still cry cause it pains you so much to see me do well.

Says the guy who cost himself and the people in his little clique actual money last night by saying some nonsense along the lines of 'don't bet! Kron has a chance!' Then after Kron was, predictably, beaten to a pulp, goes on about the cage being the reason why. Pure horseshit. You have no leg to stand on criticizing anybody.

You genuinely are a moron.

It doesn't matter how many prefight units I have risked on Griffin if I start betting Morono to cancel it out and reduce my total risk.

In this case I reduced down to 1u on Griffin then the line jumped.

What about that is so hard to grasp. Take your ego out of the equation for once and think about it.

Honestly its hilarious that you spent so long crying about my prefight bets losing now I'm showing indisputably great results and you still cry cause it pains you so much to see me do well.

Haha, when his falsehoods are exposed, the liar naturally becomes angry and indignant.

Either BetMMA

1. Is a reliable, confirmed indicator of how well you're doing

or else

2. It's irrelevant nonsense that doesn't include all your unposted, magical live bets you pull out of your ass.

But it can't be both. Since you're now a budding tout (ironically, not long after mocking me as one since I share my picks and analysis with a few people over direct message; scumbags ALWAYS project), and proudly list your BetMMA profile in your signature, isn't it natural to think you lost 5 units on your garbage Griffin bet, as stated on there?

Sorry Little Lying Jordie, but when it comes to awful touts, the Cursed Greek is still better than you. Not only is he actually funny and amusing, but he is a far more successful conman than a scrawny little British yokel who brags about getting drunk and high on his parents' dime.

Says the guy who cost himself and the people in his little clique actual money last night by saying some nonsense along the lines of 'don't bet! Kron has a chance!' Then after Kron was, predictably, beaten to a pulp, goes on about the cage being the reason why. Pure horseshit. You have no leg to stand on criticizing anybody.

Notice the genuine anger and indignation in Steve's post?

Why is he so upset? I posted my analysis but missed a vital factor. I didn't even advocate the wrong play; I simply noted that the fight was too murky for me to put money on. This has literally happened to every gambler here many times, no matter how good.

Why does that bother him so much?

I'll tell you why. It's because Steve is an Entitled Leech.

He never has an iota of analysis to contribute himself (Jordie, for how much he sucks, at least provides his own analysis, even if it's terrible), but copies other people's picks. Hell, he used to copy MY picks when I posted them ahead of time and STILL talked shit to me when I lost money.

So when he piggybacks off other people's hard work, knowledge, and thinking, and they happen to be wrong, or in this case merely neutral, he is genuinely angry.

"How FUCKING DARE these assholes not make me money for free?!" he rages.

This is why I advocate more people to stop posting their bets until right before the event. Let the Entitled Leech starve.

Haha, when his falsehoods are exposed, the liar naturally becomes angry and indignant.

Either BetMMA

1. Is a reliable, confirmed indicator of how well you're doing

or else

2. It's irrelevant nonsense that doesn't include all your unposted, magical live bets you pull out of your ass.

But it can't be both. Since you're now a budding tout (ironically, not long after mocking me as one since I share my picks and analysis with a few people over direct message; scumbags ALWAYS project), and proudly list your BetMMA profile in your signature, isn't it natural to think you lost 5 units on your garbage Griffin bet, as stated on there?

Sorry Little Lying Jordie, but when it comes to awful touts, the Cursed Greek is still better than you. Not only is he actually funny and amusing, but he is a far more successful conman than a scrawny little British yokel who brags about getting drunk and high on his parents' dime.
You're calling me an awful tout when I have an ROI and returns you can only dream of.

You do realise BetMMA doesn't factor in livebets at all right? You're clueless and delusional

And back to all that nonsense about drugs, drinking etc. you're so full of nonsense it's just sad. I pity you Paul, I hope you get help.

Notice the genuine anger and indignation in Steve's post?

Why is he so upset? I posted my analysis but missed a vital factor. I didn't even advocate the wrong play; I simply noted that the fight was too murky for me to put money on. This has literally happened to every gambler here many times, no matter how good.

Why does that bother him so much?

I'll tell you why. It's because Steve is an Entitled Leech.

He never has an iota of analysis to contribute himself (Jordie, for how much he sucks, at least provides his own analysis, even if it's terrible), but copies other people's picks. Hell, he used to copy MY picks when I posted them ahead of time and STILL talked shit to me when I lost money.

So when he piggybacks off other people's hard work, knowledge, and thinking, and they happen to be wrong, or in this case merely neutral, he is genuinely angry.

"How FUCKING DARE these assholes not make me money for free?!" he rages.

This is why I advocate more people to stop posting their bets until right before the event. Let the Entitled Leech starve.
I'm not angry. I'm perfectly calm, dude. (leeched that one from The Big Lebowski.)

Running out of ideas Paul? I've said a number of times that I've openly "leeched" off people. Literally dozens of people - from Piglord to Gugabe to Martian to TTim to Sadistics to Jordan to And to ProMMA to Jim to Zane to Mackenzie to Reubusch to Sriram to Diana to countless others not in the public realm. Apparently doing this is forbidden in your view? I don't care how this makes me look, especially if I've won money on it. I'm gonna keep on "leeching" too!

Once upon a time, I even tailed one of your picks. Until I realized you have your head so far shoved up your own ass that you're one to avoid now, if not outright fade. Holding your "analysis" and "picks" until right before the event is funny/sad. Like anyone gives a fuck.

Cue the petty name calling.

Last edited:
Back