UFN 167 PBP/Discussion

Fuck that sucks for weaver. But I guess he’ll take the win bonus needing the $$

Fuck that sucks for weaver. But I guess he’ll take the win bonus needing the $$

I had a big bet on Weaver and let me tell you I will never bet this bum ever again, feel lucky that Vargas has the fight IQ of a cucumber

I'm probably going to hate myself for this later, but meh, I will pass on GTD here at -280 after I passed on it at -245 and hoped it would get even better.

I'm also annoyed with how much time I've spent analyzing and thinking about this absolutely garbage WMMA fight.

Definitely, totally overhyped. Weaver bettors must feel really lucky. He was garbage. Funny how so often those big shouting fighters who come in so ready and eager fight like crap. Its like they waste all their energy and brain power before they get inside the octagon.
Fading Pereira too much?

That was a great highlight reel for borella taking down Murphy who beat her down

I'm probably going to hate myself for this later, but meh, I will pass on GTD here at -280 after I passed on it at -245 and hoped it would get even better.

I'm also annoyed with how much time I've spent analyzing and thinking about this absolutely garbage WMMA fight.
Do you favor de la rosa? I don't know anything about these girls besides the husband being ko'd stiff earlier in the day.

Borella has fought Lauren Murphy guys. She’s a pro. Watch out

Back