UFN 167 PBP/Discussion

Hooooly shit!!! I get my ass saved not once, but twice, by a DQ... Profited big time from both.

Holy crap, diego odds 20-26.0 decimal odds hits - no wonder someone bought all that out.
Wish hit it instead of being too indecisive and unsure. Definitely ready next time!

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAH.

This is the most hilarious fight in UFC history. And I have seen all the early open-weight matches, including those not televised.
From the walk ins to the finish. The craziest fucking fight ever.

diego sanchez might be legally retarded, but he fuckin knew he was getting that dq win.

god bless you diego

Glad I bet more on Montana than that fuckwit at least her game is consistent

Lol wow. So so gay. Gloating Diego bettors should all commit suicide

iu

+5u
HIt Diego pre fight at +160 then at +450 for 1u a piece. Next time don't bet the clown.

That’s wild he actually got away with the finesse like that

Lol at all you cappers cashing on the luckiest win of the night. Nice one.

Honestly though, I was on the wrong side and got lucky as fuck.

Diego needs some fucking help.

Corey Anderson closes 3 of my parlays for 22u profit if he wins. I'm stressed.

Diego was saying he couldn't see because the blood in his eye from the cut. lmao.

I hope those on Betfair managed to get money in on Diego. He was at insane prices...
Talking about AFTER the knee.
Did you get to hit it and take it all?
I saw odds like was it 20 or 25-26+? It was insane yeah..i just wanted to put 30-100dkk to test it..never seen anything like that..then boom it went to 2.5 odds when someone bought it all. You just made another fortune didnt you? I hope so! Truly insane, guess the exchanges has some advantages, crazy ones!

Fuck, second time... Books have to be very angry today.
Diego is a money machine.

Bet Weaver and got the knee
win bet Michel and had it taken away. The mma gods are fickle

Back