UFN 186 PBP/Discussion

i think rivera could have won this, he just didnt respect the leg kicks in the beginning, he is the better fighter imo. But oh well Rivera loses a lot of fights he shouldn't lose.

I think DLR gets the decision here. Somebody has to pay the bills since her husband got cut.

How is this the co-main and not Munhoz v Rivera?
ankalaev is the co main, anyway the Ufc likes to push WMMA for some reason. I never really get why, do people seriously care more about Wmma than the flyweight division??

ankalaev is the co main, anyway the Ufc likes to push WMMA for some reason. I never really get why, do people seriously care more about Wmma than the flyweight division??
Not even flyweight. Bamtamweight
Anyways, these two divisions have a fuckton of talent but the ufc never markets them and then wonders why people don’t care about Deiveson and Yan, who are fantastic fighters

Silva has better bjj, DLR is the better wrestler.

I think Silva sub +500ish makes sense as a bet.

Yeah, this is early prelim fodder. Imagine, they t put Cachero v Lawrence there instead of whatever this is.

i think rivera could have won this, he just didnt respect the leg kicks in the beginning, he is the better fighter imo. But oh well Rivera loses a lot of fights he shouldn't lose.

I agree Jimmy could have won it. The difference in the fight seemed to be that Munhoz was fully committed to the calf kick while Jimmy only threw it occasionally to mix it up. Munhoz beat him on strategy more than pure skill. Credit to him.

i think silva will fade after round 1, hoping DLR cvan get a takedown in the first round. I am on de La Rosa.

What are you on next? Maybe you can save my ass tonight :(
EvRhq77VoAEzKzK

Flyer on Montana DLR submission, just because it's so juicy. If Montana wins, it's because she got her wrestling going, which means it puts her in a spot to get a submission (she has 8 of 11 wins by submission).

DLR giving no fucks about those choke attempts. Hope that doesn't bite her in the ass.

wow De la Rosa seemed done, and somehow she won the round, crazy stuff, wmmma special.

Back