UFN 83 play by play and discussion

Garbrandt is massively over rated. Too small for the Div & will get battered as soon as he fights someone half f'n decent.

You guys are ruthless man. He hit the deck hard, and those few follow up shots were clean.

I think Cody should have been allowed a bit more of a follow up. Not that im complaining that won me ££!

IDK if the stoppage was bad, but for fuck's sake Yamasaki make up your mind. He jumps between the two of them after the knockdown as Garbrandt is basically celebrating but then moves out of the way like "Hey, fight's not over." Well, then how about you don't jump in between the two guys! Either stop the fight or don't jump in between them!

Replay shows he was flash KO'd. He woke up instantly though. I think refs are advised that if they see a guy actually KO'd at ANY point they stop the fight right? Even if the guy instantly wakes up? Not 100% sure on the rule but I think that's it.

Getting rekt tonight. Worst event in 2016. Started out hitting over 1.5 shamil and hamilton vs. shamil dec. From that fight, I have only hit kawa/berm over 2.5 :/

Now I just need carneiro to win a dec and I will be out of this game for awhile.

Replay shows he was flash KO'd. He woke up instantly though. I think refs are advised that if they see a guy actually KO'd at ANY point they stop the fight right? Even if the guy instantly wakes up? Not 100% sure on the rule but I think that's it.
I would sure as hell hope thats the rule. Taking more shots after getting KOd is extremely bad for you

Back