UFN 87 pbp/discussion

About to search the other thread, but who do you guys like in Emmett/Tuck?

I watched Emmett and he has very good power, maybe leaves himself open a bit. I think he can be taken down, but has decent scrambling, and a tough chin. I don't know as much about Tuck.

Edwards has power and precision but very low volume and Waters is a desperate clinger.

hehe i don't necessarily agree w/that part of it entirely, cause they both are reckless, tons of rd 1 finishes.. BUUUTTT that's for another day, huge hit bro, great job :)
I hear you. Not neccesarily disagreeing with you. HOWEVER, I am on an absolutely nasty run on betting the o1.5 on FLW, BW, and HW fights with juice no more than -200 (Not every single fight, but the ones I do bet). I honestly don't have the exact stats, but I'm somewhere around 90%+ on my last 20 bets of those

Anyway, thanks man! I highly appreciate it :)[/QUOTE]

About to search the other thread, but who do you guys like in Emmett/Tuck?

I watched Emmett and he has very good power, maybe leaves himself open a bit. I think he can be taken down, but has decent scrambling, and a tough chin. I don't know as much about Tuck.

i think tuck is the clear side w/the sub-1 week notice situation

emmett has power, suspect defense.. good wrestling.. tuck is very well rounded. kinda decent everywhere. not a world-beater, but full camp, etc

emmett has power, suspect defense.. good wrestling.. tuck is very well rounded. kinda decent everywhere. not a world-beater, but full camp, etc

Looking at their tapology pages, you notice that Tuck has had about 6 quality opponents whereas you could say Emmett has had 2. But I think Tuck's opponents have been higher ranked. The two guys Emmett faced with good records I've never heard of.

Emmett was training for a fight in another promotion for last night in california, so I would expect he got a full camp as well.

waters could be a live dog here if he holds him down....

Looking at their tapology pages, you notice that Tuck has had about 6 quality opponents whereas you could say Emmett has had 2. But I think Tuck's opponents have been higher ranked. The two guys Emmett faced with good records I've never heard of.

giagos is a legit win, by far his best

Emmett was training for a fight in another promotion for last night in california, so I would expect he got a full camp as well.

heard. i still think it's a factor.. local cali thing =/= ufc in netherlands

I'm on Edwards here, but I like both fighters a lot.

loved how edwards just took him down and showed him how to control on top, waters only has one style and edwards is already on it.

Leon Maia putting the grappling on Waters. Pleaseeee just 2:30 more

edwards engaging w/the grappling more than i would've thought, but obviously he's getting the better of it

10-9, obviously

Back