UFN 91 pbp/etc

After Clark letting me down we're majorly back on track.

5zl66t.jpg

yeaaa yahya sub, way improved cardio.

fairly impressed with lopez, but he should've known not to grapple with yahya as much

Considering Lopez is already 29, I have no hopes for him as a prospect. Being a scrambler with garbage fucking fight IQ, cardio, barely any stand up skills. Could easily see him lose his next 2 and get cut

Mr.Bellagio in the house !

At my namesake Bellagio in Las Vegas.

Just placed 3 small bets , 100 each on Pfister , Casey, And chookamunga

BTsports 2 is coming up in few minutes and bet365 live bet is up

Fading Looking for a Fight guys might be a good idea, they are basically bringing in prospects too early in their careers.

Considering betting Lando ITD WITH +1200 odds in 5dimes rather than +550 odds here at Bellagio

Yahya looking for a doctor after that fight.... he was holding onto anik for support so he was beyond gassed also.

Considering Lopez is already 29, I have no hopes for him as a prospect. Being a scrambler with garbage fucking fight IQ, cardio, barely any stand up skills. Could easily see him lose his next 2 and get cut

I agree, if he was say 24 he would have a very high ceiling indeed.

He's 29, poor fight IQ, good wrestler with solid scrambles but a poor striker too.

Has the tools to make an exciting fight but that's about all.

I think im gonna chicken out on my Casey bet lol, my strong picks last weekend were Nelson, Smith and Diego. and they all died, i was lucky to still make profit but my confidence is shot and my betting profit lately has been reduced to tailing good dogs from better cappers.

Biggest play of the card next(barely, but still is) Pfister +3.5.

Didn't you put 1500 on vannata and 2000 on McDonald?

Nah because he hasn't posted slips. If he doesn't post slips then he didnt bet. Claimed to put 3k on OSP and when he lost said that he didn't put anything on him.

On Brendan Dassey AKA Cody Pfister +3.5 and fight goes the distance

Wouldn't be the least bit shocked if Holtzmann finishes him though.

I'm on Pfister decision. He has the ability to secure the takedowns and win but I can't see him finishing.

Not yet ,but I'm sipping a complementary margarita and can place bet anytime .

I'm at the sports book.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back