UFN 96 pbp/discussion

Huh Cowboy got eaten on the feet and against the cage. American Cowboy got the TD and a quick sub but no way was it as easy as you say it was.

Umm BC didn't get "eaten" in that fight at all. It was back and forth wall n stalling by both guys. Brooks took his back twice in rd 2. Not sure exactly when the injury happened but at no point did BC look outclassed at all.

Cerrone for exactly ZERO seconds of his (admittedly short) fight with BC was not winning. He took him down, advanced his position easily, and locked up the triangle. Not sure how much more dominant he could have been honestly.

Please Lineker early finish so I can squeak into 2nd on draftkings and not have to take it dry by Robbie

Every guy has cashed well for me except Smolka. I'm winning in almost every contest, guaranteed profit either way but Dodson would be real nice

Nice to see you all cheerful for a change! I usually read these threads expecting you to wish death upon some poor fighter/cunt! :)

I disagree
BC was landing on Cerrone and seemed to be doing a bit of damage till the td/finish

He was handling Burns too, he's def a very talented fighter with good athletic skills, but his fight IQ I dont think is gonna get any better

Maybe I need to rewatch but I remember BC landing a couple of glancing shots at best before being taken down, getting mounted, and then having Cerrone lock up the triangle. I don't remember anything significant at all happening for the short time the fight was standing.

Please Lineker Dec or Dodson ML to make it a profitable now, I'm at evens now, so it's either do or die.

Every guy has cashed well for me except Smolka. I'm winning in almost every contest, guaranteed profit either way but Dodson would be real nice
Glad you're having a good night. Does it make up for last week?

I can't believe in order to salvage tonight a bit I need Dodson to finish Lineker. It's been crazy tonight so lets see what the hell happens now.

I wanna see dodson planked out twitching ....lights out in r1 please

predict dodson running away and countering early on

I can't believe in order to salvage tonight a bit I need Dodson to finish Lineker. It's been crazy tonight so lets see what the hell happens now.

Lineker has a great chin of course but it's not like Dodson doesn't hit like a truck for this division too. It could happen...

linker straight, lineker NSC (both small), lineker DEC +900 big, and both guys split small, like 0.25u +600 or +700 either guy

Back