UFN 98 - pbp/discussion

hmm olives drilling that front head lock with top mount guillotine choke he likes to do.....

hopefully lamas does not need to resort to his wrestling here its a risky play into olives world

still like olives r1 sub as a hedge to lamas decision or lamas su

@Joseph Budden Our bet Diego coming now. If we agree on something it will happen. The Nightmare about to leave Mexico with a victory!

I feel that Oliveira wins the next one.. it would suck but I dont see Lamas beating him.

tony ferg going to get the upset.
IDK.. I was leaning towards Tony but this fight could play like JDS-Rothwell where a lot of people favored Ben because of the momentum and totally forgot how good Junior was.

Bookmaker just re-started up live betting again tonight out of nowhere after a long time without it, thankfully.

wow! wonder if its gonna stay

just tuning in now. didnt look at the card the whole 4 week break lol. not planning on betting, although it seems like i missed out on some $$ on dariush

excited for rda and ferguson. tony is up there with barboza as two people i would not want to fight. think its rda's fight to lose tho, but who knows

lams rd 2 or 3, plzzzz, preferably rd 3

Playing Lamas. A bit worried about the size difference. The last few fighters who missed weight by a large margin ended up benefiting from it.

Lamas here, hedged small with Oliveira rd 1 and Oliveira sub small.

Bookmaker just re-started up live betting again tonight out of nowhere after a long time without it, thankfully.
Thanks man it's been so long since they had that that I gave up even checking. Hopefully it stays in effect.

Fucking hell 1-0 Olive. Doesn't cut weight and he's out here slamming Lamas. Smh, please gas

olives r1

but surely his gas tank goes here...

Back