Underarmour Heatgear Compression Shorts w/Pics

anthrofighter

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

I got these shorts a few weeks ago and I swear these feel even so good, underarmour has found the perfect material combination. I got these instead of fightshorts because they feel close to a wrestling singlet(actually better) and the wicking system actually works, I tryed them on after I worked out and it started instantly cooling.

The stitching is superiorly good, these shorts are Made in USA and are worth every penny.

i'm gonna have to start asking people to put more details into their reviews, seriously...

~Foz

suggest some details i should put in, it's quite difficult to write alot about things like this. but if i had some ideas, i'd be willing to input that into the review.

expand on EVERYTHING.

talk about sizing, colours they come in, whats the website to buy them from, what the hell is a wicking system, why should people buy these instead of well established shorts like SPRAWLs, or Nogis, whats the purpose of this type of short. theres a million things. write more than one sentence per thing.

elaboration is the key to a good review.

~Foz

add-on:these shorts come in s-3x so there is a wide size base(more than smaller companies), and in most primary and secondary colors. they can be found at ua's website www.underarmour.com. these are the top selling compression shorts in the world, due to being the first of it's kind and the best of its kind. having imitators from nike, reebok, and even adidas. i always liked the vale tudo feel, being more mobile and alot lighter. to me these shorts also have the best moisture wicking which means it collects the sweat and dissipates it out of the shirt fairly fast keeping you dry and cool.

best i can do, don't really feel creative these days.

I own a pair.

I don't use them anymore.

UH is top selling and mid to low randge in quality. i've had two rashgaurds (emergency rashies) and some comb shorts, all of which came apart at seems in less than 2 months.

I found the waistband chaffed too much. I prefer my Shock Doctor compression shorts.

do these ones have a cup pounch, if not does anyone know the model number of the ones with one, as UA dont seem to make them anymore, and the consensus seems to be there better than shock doc ones?

Nutt said:
do these ones have a cup pounch, if not does anyone know the model number of the ones with one, as UA dont seem to make them anymore, and the consensus seems to be there better than shock doc ones?

Just go on ebay and type in Under armour boxer jock and you'll find bunch of people selling them. They come with inseam sizes of like 4", 6" and 9".

I'm pretty sure they're on underarmour's website as well since i remember checking them out there a couple weeks ago.

I like mine a lot, though I only wear them for cardio and conditioning stuff. The lack of a cup pocket prevents me from using them in my martial arts training. I use Shock Docter shorts for that.

I wear the ones that are like boxer brief compression shorts. They are not thight in the crotch like traditional compression shorts but fit tight on the legs. I love 'em. I wear them from workouts, BJJ, MT, under swim trunks for surfing, and even outside at work(I work constructrion). I have had 3 pairs for over 2 years and there still holding up good. They are cheaper than fight shorts but still over priced at $20.

after way too much searching, and emailing underarmour to no avail, it appears only the heatgear compression shorts, sliders, and a few other bits hold a cup.

these ones look the best for MMA, and are model no. 1000025 HEATGEAR

I don't think UA ever made a compression short with a cup pocket. I do own the UA jock strap, it's pretty good, just need to provide your own cup.

UH is top selling and mid to low randge in quality. i've had two rashgaurds (emergency rashies) and some comb shorts, all of which came apart at seems in less than 2 months.

wtf? your UA is fallin apart already? I've been using a walmart rip-off for wrestling practice, which is 3hrs a day 5 days a week, and I've had it for a year and it's still like new. And every1 else on the team who has one hasn't had ne problems. Maybe you just got a deffective product or ur training partners are cheatin bastards. By the way the boxer-jock shorts do have a pocket for ur cup.

the ones they call boxer jocks, unless anyone has a pair and can confirm otherwise DONT have a cupo pocket. the compression shorts I mentioned def. DO have a pocket, as do some of there sliders

the heatgear core vent compression shorts are the ones to go for for MMA unless you want thigh padding.

Trust me, took ages to check this all out lol

ooops, ok, thats what I get for not reading posts, have you actually tried a cup in there ninjutsu master, as many posts on here say they DONT have one in those boxer jocks,

thanks!

Back