Underarmour Heatgear Compression Shorts w/Pics

Just get one of their Jock Straps. I was wondering the same thing last week so I did a search before posting (imagine that) and found a little review on the subject. They were so nice I bought 2 of them.

I'm truly surprised by the amount of people whose UA has fell apart or been uncomfortable. I love their gear. I have three of their rashies (one long-sleeve, two short-sleeve) and they barely show any signs of wear besides the logo. And, I use them every day while I'm training. And, the compression shorts have been good to me as well.

just checked out the links provided above, umm..i own 15 pairs of those compression boxer jocks (6 inch seam) and i don't think its meant to hold a cup inside it.

just checking the one i have on me now, while its double layered where the junk is, its not really a pocket for the cup....its like any regular pair of briefs where there is 2 layers with an open end....

i've actually been quite interested about compression shorts that hold a cup...ever since reading it here and there from various threads about shock doctor..etc..

i use the UA jock strap....its way better than the jock strap that shock doctor comes comes in. Mainly cuz of the material UA uses....more stretchy, and moisture wicking...

Boxer Jocks are indeed underwear... I have a pair of the "Short Boxer Jock" style and they make me feel sexy.

I use these shorts for anything other than Martial arts training. I notice that if I keep these on after I work out it retains moisture in my groin region and I start to itch. Anyhow, right after working out I change them out if I don't take a shower right away.

just checked out the links provided above, umm..i own 15 pairs of those compression boxer jocks (6 inch seam) and i don't think its meant to hold a cup inside it.

just checking the one i have on me now, while its double layered where the junk is, its not really a pocket for the cup....its like any regular pair of briefs where there is 2 layers with an open end....

i've actually been quite interested about compression shorts that hold a cup...ever since reading it here and there from various threads about shock doctor..etc..

i use the UA jock strap....its way better than the jock strap that shock doctor comes comes in. Mainly cuz of the material UA uses....more stretchy, and moisture wicking...

have u used the UA cup? If so how does it compare to the shock doctor?

expand on EVERYTHING.

talk about sizing, colours they come in, whats the website to buy them from, what the hell is a wicking system, why should people buy these instead of well established shorts like SPRAWLs, or Nogis, whats the purpose of this type of short. theres a million things. write more than one sentence per thing.

elaboration is the key to a good review.

~Foz

this ain't egrish klass main.

yes, been interested in the UA cup as well, looks almost identical to the shock doctor tho....but price is lower than the SD...at $15

I love UA heat gear. I the compression shorts under my shorts at the gym. Basically I was tired of cotton boxer briefs soaked with ass sweat. I also race motorcycles and wear the compression shorts as well as top underneath my leathers. I have tried "lesser" brands but they wore out to fast.

I recently purchased the vented compression shorts in hopes of using it to hold my cup. I didn't like it. It held the cup out in front of my boys rather than around my boys. So not only did it look like I had a huge bulge, and shot to the cup would push it back into my nuts and basically make wearing a cup pointless.

after way too much searching, and emailing underarmour to no avail, it appears only the heatgear compression shorts, sliders, and a few other bits hold a cup.

these ones look the best for MMA, and are model no. 1000025 HEATGEAR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back