Social University of Florida fires all DEI employees, halts contracts

Should american education move away from DEI initiatives?

• Yes, they are toxic for society.

Votes: 86 89.6%
  • No, they are good for society.

Votes: 10 10.4%

• Total voters
I love the videos asking the liberal kids on campus if they would be cool if Florida had to "diversify" their football team with equal Whites to Blacks and they all said no "That wouldn't be fair"....laughing

They asked a bunch of high GPA liberals if they agreed with affirmative action and DEI. They all said yes. So they were asked if they would donate some of their GPA points to less fortunate diverse students with low GPA scores.

They all became conservative assholes who wanted to keep their hard earned grades. Huh

You can’t be diverse of a demographic. That describes an act of exclusion not inclusion. That is not how the word works at all. To achieve diversity one must inclusive of groups. If you’re purposely excluding any specific group from your team, you acting towards the opposite of diversity. How is this over your head? I can type “My car is gaslighting me.” in a grammar checker and it won’t ping as grammatical wrong but it’s still isn’t using the term correctly is it? Do I really need to explain what grammar means to you?

DEI does include white folks. Youre claiming diversity only applies to race and that’s just dumb. White people can be of varied nationality, sexual orientation, religion, speak different languages, the list goes on. I work in tv and have been on many sets where departments were predominantly women who added men to their team to achieve a balance.

I know you have a burning desire to tap into some white male victim complex but no one is being victimized here.

Yes, DEI is the promotion of inclusion but it requires exclusion to achieve its desired result. It's illegal for an employer to purposely exclude people on immutable characteristics so there should be no need for DEI. If you implement DEI, you must think that there is "too much" of a certain immutable characteristic and you're looking to hire something other than that characteristic. In America's case, it's white males. DEI is actively looking to hire non white males so DEI excludes white males. Radical left employers want their employees to be diverse from white males.

If DEI includes white males, where are all the examples of employers utilizing DEI to hire white males over non white males? Surely if DEI isn't anti white male, there should be plenty of examples of it benefitting white males. Where are they and why is it when DEI executives talk about DEI, they never mention including white males?

It does exactly both of those things. It's actually much more difficult for HR to fire someone in a protected class than a 30 year old white guy. Which in itself is racist and discriminatory.

If you are worried about a 'white guy' being unfairly fired, for any reason, why in god's name would you support the Republican party? You have to be aware that they have always been, and continue to be, doing everything they can to limit the power of labor to collectivize. Apparently, it's perfectly ok for capital to collectivize and wield power, but not labor, that's a no-no.

For example, a lot of conservatives (not necessarily you) were complaining about the idea that they could be fired for not getting a COVID vaccine (or producing a negative test). When the reality is your employer only has the power to fire anyone, for any reason, or no reason, because of the Republican backed legislation called "at will employment" 30 years ago. At that time, most Republicans cheered it on saying things like "find a new job" or "bootstraps", etc. Now, exactly as was warned, it has come back to bite a lot of people in the ass.

All I'm trying to say is that, the Republican party of politicians at least, and not necessarily conservatives, do everything they can to empower employers, not workers, so it makes me scratch my head when I see a conservative complaining about anyone getting fired, much less a 'white guy'. Maybe you're not a supporter of the GOP, I don't know, but I did think you were a conservative in most of your posts. If I'm wrong, my apologies.

They asked a bunch of high GPA liberals if they agreed with affirmative action and DEI. They all said yes. So they were asked if they would donate some of their GPA points to less fortunate diverse students with low GPA scores.

They all became conservative assholes who wanted to keep their hard earned grades. Huh
Yep...its easy to virtue signal until you actually are affected

Every employee that was worth keeping has been re-hired already. DeSantis allowed himself to be out maneuvered by some simple paperwork.

All they did was change position titles.

Funny enough, the administration is lead by Ben Sasse and fundamentally supports cost cutting and equitable hiring, irrespective of DEI policies which can be wonky. DeSantis did not need to try to force former Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse (R) to do anything, but he tried anyway and Sasse just side-stepped him.

This was theater.

and Sasse hates what the current GoP has become under Trump - straight from his mouth at the last president's dinner. It's too bad these guys never speak up until they retire.

If you are worried about a 'white guy' being unfairly fired, for any reason, why in god's name would you support the Republican party? You have to be aware that they have always been, and continue to be, doing everything they can to limit the power of labor to collectivize. Apparently, it's perfectly ok for capital to collectivize and wield power, but not labor, that's a no-no.

For example, a lot of conservatives (not necessarily you) were complaining about the idea that they could be fired for not getting a COVID vaccine (or producing a negative test). When the reality is your employer only has the power to fire anyone, for any reason, or no reason, because of the Republican backed legislation called "at will employment" 30 years ago. At that time, most Republicans cheered it on saying things like "find a new job" or "bootstraps", etc. Now, exactly as was warned, it has come back to bite a lot of people in the ass.

All I'm trying to say is that, the Republican party of politicians at least, and not necessarily conservatives, do everything they can to empower employers, not workers, so it makes me scratch my head when I see a conservative complaining about anyone getting fired, much less a 'white guy'. Maybe you're not a supporter of the GOP, I don't know, but I did think you were a conservative in most of your posts. If I'm wrong, my apologies.

I don't agree with most legislation that Republicans push. I only seem Republican because I agree with more of what they do than what the Democrats do.

But this topic here is about DEI. If you are pro DEI, can you put forth an honest argument as to how DEI can be legally implemented without discriminating against people?

I'm sure Emmitt Smith had all demographics in mind when he made his statements complaining about this decision.

Every employee that was worth keeping has been re-hired already. DeSantis allowed himself to be out maneuvered by some simple paperwork.

All they did was change position titles.

Funny enough, the administration is lead by Ben Sasse and fundamentally supports cost cutting and equitable hiring, irrespective of DEI policies which can be wonky. DeSantis did not need to try to force former Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse (R) to do anything, but he tried anyway and Sasse just side-stepped him.

This was theater.

and Sasse hates what the current GoP has become under Trump - straight from his mouth at the last president's dinner. It's too bad these guys never speak up until they retire.
It wasnt about putting folks out of a job, it was to put them where they're qualified.

Yes, DEI is the promotion of inclusion but it requires exclusion to achieve its desired result. It's illegal for an employer to purposely exclude people on immutable characteristics so there should be no need for DEI. If you implement DEI, you must think that there is "too much" of a certain immutable characteristic and you're looking to hire something other than that characteristic. In America's case, it's white males. DEI is actively looking to hire non white males so DEI excludes white males. Radical left employers want their employees to be diverse from white males.

If DEI includes white males, where are all the examples of employers utilizing DEI to hire white males over non white males? Surely if DEI isn't anti white male, there should be plenty of examples of it benefitting white males. Where are they and why is it when DEI executives talk about DEI, they never mention including white males?

You can’t promote inclusion by practicing the opposite of inclusion. That statement is gibberish and violates basic logic. What part of this is over your head? Do you promote sobriety by binging on drugs?

DEI doesn’t exclude any group from being a part of a company’s hiring process, if it did that said company would lack diversity. Nothing about implementing DEI needs to be focused on or motivated by “too much” of any specific trait or background, including white men. Diversity isn’t just white or not. White men can be from completely different nationalities, religions, sexual orientations, speak different languages,
etc. I can hire two white men and they contribute to the teams diversity in different ways. This is a very simple concept I’m not sure why you can’t grasp it.

See any instance of a company hiring a gay white man, a bilingual white man, a white male immigrant, a Muslim or Jewish white male, etc if you want examples where they’ve been part of DEI hiring. The fact you have to ignore all the traits a person possesses besides race to justify your white male victim complex should tell you that you have a victim complex.

Are you being deliberately dense? You’re trolling me, you have to be.

indoctrination—
he process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

That AP course exposing students to a huge range of various ideas while being allowed to think whatever they want about them, is not indoctrination.

The GOP position, which you are supporting, of systematically removing any idea which conflicts with their own political beliefs, is indoctrination by definition.

Come on now @Mr Holmes this isn’t difficult.

Where I live, there is no GOP. No Trump supporters.
Just far left indoctrination with the threat of cancel, as far as the eye can see.
Everyone disagrees with it in private, but nobody dares say a word publicly.

I don't agree with most legislation that Republicans push. I only seem Republican because I agree with more of what they do than what the Democrats do.

But this topic here is about DEI. If you are pro DEI, can you put forth an honest argument as to how DEI can be legally implemented without discriminating against people?

There is no need to single out any specific people and label them as “don’t hire” when implementing DEI. Also DEI looks for qualified candidates first and foremost when hiring is concerned. Thus why companies with DEI don’t suffer performance wise and actually do better.

There is no victim in this scenario.

You can’t promote inclusion by practicing the opposite of inclusion. That statement is gibberish and violates basic logic. What part of this is over your head? Do you promote sobriety by binging on drugs?

DEI doesn’t exclude any group from being a part of a company’s hiring process, if it did that said company would lack diversity. Nothing about implementing DEI needs to be focused on or motivated by “too much” of any specific trait or background, including white men. Diversity isn’t just white or not. White men can be from completely different nationalities, religions, sexual orientations, speak different languages,
etc. I can hire two white men and they contribute to the teams diversity in different ways. This is a very simple concept I’m not sure why you can’t grasp it.

See any instance of a company hiring a gay white man, a bilingual white man, a white male immigrant, a Muslim or Jewish white male, etc if you want examples where they’ve been part of DEI hiring. The fact you have to ignore all the traits a person possesses besides race to justify your white male victim complex should tell you that you have a victim complex.

All that typing just to prove my point in your last paragraph there. Why didn't you list straight white males from America? They aren't included because they are what DEI is actively looking to discriminate against. Diversity in America is just another word for anyone other than a straight white male. I prove this every time we have this conversation and it's why you lose every time.

As soon as the real racists and the real discriminators (radical left wingers like you) get cornered on your racism and discrimination, you all resort to your final sentence there about having a white male victim complex. Once you get caught showing your true colors, you resort to pretending like straight white males are the oppressors. Once again, absolutely proving my point that DEI is about including everyone other than straight white males.

All that typing just to prove my point in your last paragraph there. Why didn't you list straight white males from America? They aren't included because they are what DEI is actively looking to discriminate against. Diversity in America is just another word for anyone other than a straight white male. I prove this every time we have this conversation and it's why you lose every time.

As soon as the real racists and the real discriminators (radical left wingers like you) get cornered on your racism and discrimination, you all resort to your final sentence there about having a white male victim complex. Once you get caught showing your true colors, you resort to pretending like straight white males are the oppressors. Once again, absolutely proving my point that DEI is about including everyone other than straight white males.

There aren’t gay white men from America, or Jewish, or Muslim, or bilingual white men from America? Ones born in America that lived abroad?

Have you never left the basement or something?

Are you under impression there are not bilingual straight men, or straight Jewish and Muslim men, or straight men who have lived abroad?

I have no idea what the hell you're even talking about. How you read my post and then thought that asking that question was a relevant response is beyond me. It's just bizarre. Are you even comprehending my words here?

Yes all the above exist. That question is not only irrelevant and stupid, but it has nothing to do with my post. Either you are having trouble comprehending what I said or you are attempting to tangent your way out of the racist and discriminatory hole you've dug yourself in.

I have no idea what the hell you're even talking about. How you read my post and then thought that asking that question was a relevant response is beyond me. It's just bizarre. Are you even comprehending my words here?

Yes all the above exist. That question is not only irrelevant and stupid, but it has nothing to do with my post. Either you are having trouble comprehending what I said or you are attempting to tangent your way out of the racist and discriminatory hole you've dug yourself in.

So the answer is yes straight white men are not excluded from diversity hiring. You just can’t bring yourself to admit it, because then what do you do with your victim complex?

A female run cosmetic business hiring straight white men to sell Botox to straight men occurs. This is diversifying.

If you spent as much time learning a 2nd language,
working abroad, and working with minorities, as you did bitching about your victim status you wouldn’t have to worry about not get hired.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back