Social University of Florida fires all DEI employees, halts contracts

Should american education move away from DEI initiatives?

• Yes, they are toxic for society.

Votes: 86 89.6%
  • No, they are good for society.

Votes: 10 10.4%

• Total voters
It does exactly that and I'm glad certain people get triggered by Florida and their policies...but yet everyone wants to keep moving there. DEI hires are proving time and time again how unqualified they are for the positions they are "given" and didn't earn on merit.
The virtue one feels is why, it gives them almost a high. " Look I'm helping racism I am a good person."

I wonder why people are moving to FL and Texas by the masses ... I can't put my finger on it quite yet.

well there aint no palm trees in kentucky, and the texas open border attracts alot of migrating democrat voters.

Have a coffee first.
Lol, you made me a promise. Just helping you remember.

Obviously, I'm not serious about this because I think I communicated my skepticism to you in the other thread. Just tweaking you over the point since I didn't expect such an obvious example so soon.

As a University of Florida alumni and current neighbor by just 1 block, I'm happy that they did this. The area is still immensely liberal and this city has been deteriorating non-stop. Facebooks Gainesville Word of Mouth groups are constantly complaining about every single liberal decision made turned into disasters. Crime, homelessness, housing costs, etc.

However, I still live among these folks and it's easy to navigate around their complaints, so this wont have a huge impact.

Plus, its racist to hire someone just cuz of the skin color, but by doing this, they're firing peeps by their skin color....too?

Yea because DEI classes is what doctors should be learning. Here's an example from UCLA that someone reported to daily wire.

If I ever have to have heart surgery, I will make sure the doctor knows all the pronouns out there, has a non-binary kid and knows white people are evil

This little twat found a way to grow a more feminine "beard" than Eminem. I would never have thought that was possible.

whats not to love about florida? it's hot and humid, and donald trump lives there. plus it's got alligators and crocodiles. and all the dumb shit happens over there. they also have 2 NHL hockey teams but i don't think anybody who lives in florida even knows that.
You shut your whore mouth we love the lightning

Good.
And they weren't fired, all of them got 12 weeks pay and offers for other staff jobs with an expedited hiring process.

Not unexpected.
FL has already bastardized the teaching of African American history, banned AP African American studies, passed Don’t Say Gay to marginalize and silence LGBTQ students (and immediately proved it was never “AbOuT the ChiLdReN” by expanding it to all grades K-12 and then trying to bring into the workplace where adults are employed), engaged in widespread book bannings to scrub books with queer characters and characters of color, enacted restrictive abortion bans to deprive women of bodily autonomy and healthcare freedom…

Cruelty, racism, homophobia, and fear are the hallmarks of DeSantis and the FL Republicans’ policies. Fuck every single one of them.

Back