Unpopular opinion, Francis is one of the worst HW of the modern era

Lesnar would not be able to survive one of ngannou's ko punches and he lacks the boxing ability to slip those punches, and therefore he cannot avoid them either. Ngannou's improved takedown defence would stifle his attempt to take him down while ngannou's own strength would be enough to enable him to hold his own.
Brock would steamroll takedown Ng, easily. What TDD has Ng displayed other than catching them with strikes coming in? Your delusional fanboying is showing and there's no logic to be found.

I
Let´s face the reality, a physically strong brawler with no skill whatsoever, which gas in 1 round.

The heavyweight division has actually regressed this last few years.

For all I care, I wouldn't give a damm if he left. Wouldnt even be bothered if the Hw division was scrapped at this point, its a shame to the mma hw legacy.
If that’s ‘your’ reality, in ‘my’ reality you’re delusional.

Just out of curiosity, why does it matter if he's invested in the UFC? If he was competing in a different MMA organization would you watch him?
He wants to box so my interest in his career has waned. If he fought in bellator I'd feel the same. I am not interested in seeing him box. He can do what he wants. I wish him well.

He wants to box so my interest in his career has waned. If he fought in bellator I'd feel the same. I am not interested in seeing him box. He can do what he wants. I wish him well.

Ok so you care about the UFC brand as opposed to the fighters. Just wanted to check.

No. I have interest in seeing him fight In mma not boxing.

Then why would you say your feelings are the same if he was in Bellator?

"He wants to box so my interest in his career has waned. If he fought in bellator I'd feel the same."

Doesn't make any sense.

Change "unpopular" to "retarded" and i agree.

He completely changed his style during a title fight and he gets hated on for it.

"Derr Gane made him panic wrestle"

You cannot deny your own character as a troll because you still cannot stop abusing those who disagree with you
Brock would steamroll takedown Ng, easily. What TDD has Ng displayed other than catching them with strikes coming in? Your delusional fanboying is showing and there's no logic to be found.

Lesnar is deeply overrated by his fans who are obsessed with how an athletic for a man his size. Lesnar 's takedown attempts didn't bother overeem much - the threat of overeem's strikes and lesnar's terrible striking got him nowhere. Carwin was not bothered by lesnar in the first round at all and lesnar's terrible striking resulted in carwin beating him up badly for most of the first round that he barely survived the first round. Lesnar's idea of defending againdt punches is shelling up desperately and retreating. He only managed to do a comeback in the second round because carein completely exhausted himself pummelling lesnar like a punching bag.

Ngannou hits harder and cleaner than both overeem and carwin and is physically stronger than them both on the ground.

I see that you are still carrying on with the abuse with your jibe of me being supposedly delusional and a fan boy. You continue to show your immaturity by your own actions and dishonor yourself.

Then why would you say your feelings are the same if he was in Bellator?

"...my interest in his career has waned. If he fought in bellator I'd feel the same."

Doesn't make any sense.
You asked whyI cared if he was invested in the ufc.
If he was in bellator and decided to box I would lose interest in him as well.

Last edited:
What a stupid thread.

Let´s face the reality, a physically strong brawler with no skill whatsoever, which gas in 1 round.

The heavyweight division has actually regressed this last few years.

For all I care, I wouldn't give a damm if he left. Wouldnt even be bothered if the Hw division was scrapped at this point, its a shame to the mma hw legacy.
Terrible trolling. If he wasn't the best he wouldnt be champ

Francis is severely overrated but he deserves some credit. His last performance left a lot to be desired and I don't buy the knee injury. He was moving around and crushing pads just fine two days before the fight on Embedded. It's likely a stall tactic to sit out until December.
How is he severely overrated? He beat Stipe and Gane. Not to mention other top 10 guys.
Probably would be the favorite against anyone else right now.

Was it CGI?

You give Brock way too much credit.

Ok. Ng might be top 10 UFC HW's of all time perhaps. Probably 15. Gane? He's not top 30. His best win? Lewis? Volkov? The Ghost of JDS? Gtfoh here. He's a detailed hype train who's best achievement is getting outwrestled by a striker.

Ngannou is not just a striker anymore as he has proven against blaydes and mioicic (former div I wrestlers), and gane. Gane has been overhyped but there is much substance behind the hype though. As far as striking is concerned, he is the real deal and he is still quite young. After ngannou leaves the ufc which is looking almost inevitable now, it is hard to look past gane for rhe next champion. Gane had just gone through the same experience ngannou went through when he was beaten by miocic - the undeniable revelation that he has a significant hole in his game and he will no doubt address it from now on. Such is his aptitude and talent for martial sports that he should be a much better wrestler by the next time he fights for the title

You asked whyI cared if he was invested in the ufc.
If he was in bellator and decided to box I would lose interest in him as well.

Ok this is getting a little convoluted. It sounds like you would watch him if he was in Bellator. I'll assume that's what you're saying.

Ok this is getting a little convoluted. It sounds like you would watch him if he was in Bellator. I'll assume that's what you're saying.

It's not convoluted at all. If he fights in mma I'm interested, if he boxes which it looks like is what he is going to do, I don't have interest. You've tried to peg me as a UFC shill and all I've said is I'd rather he fight in mma than boxing.

Have you seen the HW division? Ngannou is one of the few guys in the HW division that looks like an athlete

Back