Unpopular opinion: Khabib is ducking GSP.

Good exhibit of:
5wx0gla34lr11.png

Good one bro. Lol

This fight makes 0 sense....why cant gsp fight izzy instead

GSP is the only one ready to compromise in the situation.

Khabib is the one who initially called out GSP saying it’s his “dream” fight.

GSP agreed and proposes catch weight so BOTH parties sacrifice.

Khabib meanwhile wants a 40 year old to come out of retirement and fight him yet expects HIM to make all the sacrifice when Khabib is the one to initially want this fight.

GSP is showing more balls and acting more like an adult in the situation. While Khabib is acting like Conor with a false sense of entitlement. I don’t say that about Khabib because he didn’t duck anyone and retired when there were no rightful contenders left but in this case he’s acting like Conor.

Me want fight with someone else, someone 10 years older, but me expect him to make all the sacrifice. Such a narcissistic take. Khabib explicitly said fight either happens at 155 or doesn’t whereas GSP has repeatedly said he’s ready for a catch weight fight.

nope is the other way around. khabib in the testing pool gsp hasnt been so who the one not interested in fighting.

Unpopular opinion: neither GSP nor Khabib are ducking the other but the fight won't happen because both believe they are the A side.

Pathetic that he's still forcing this to be at 155 against an inactive 40 year old GSP who has NEVER fought at that weight.

gsp done more interviews about it in 2020 than anyone else.

Khabib is ducking Conor and he’s ducking gsp. He ain’t coming back. If he does, he fight al iaquinta again.
Oh the irony, because it was Conor who said he wants to fight Raging Al at some point lol you nuthuggers are lame.

(Sherdog in 2010)
"Matt Hughes would need to chop off his legs in order to make 155"

(Sherdog in 2020)
"GSP can make 155 easily!"

<Huh2> <{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
Honestly I'm putting this up there with GSP fans saying that if it wasn't for colitis, GSP was coming for the LHW title and going to beat DC.

You guys should honestly be ashamed of this dumb shit that pollutes this forum.

He beat him, and Conor easily, crushed like a can he did to Conor. Conor won't beat Raging Al.
Conor gonna finish Poirier quicker than khabib did. That much is guaranteed son.

Conor gonna finish Poirier quicker than khabib did. That much is guaranteed son.
Probably, Khabib finished both Conor and Poirier pretty handily anyways so nothing really to prove.

Probably, Khabib finished both Conor and Poirier pretty handily anyways so nothing really to prove.
Considering he’s been ducking Conor hard, I think he has lots to prove. But he never will because he ran away from fighting.

Considering he’s been ducking Conor hard, I think he has lots to prove. But he never will because he ran away from fighting.
Give me one logical reason why Khabib needs to give him an instant rematch. The first fight wasn't even remotely close. That doesn't warrant a rematch.

Khabib stated that he's not rewarding Conor an instant rematch until he earns it, what's not hard to understand?

Give me one logical reason why Khabib needs to give him an instant rematch. The first fight wasn't even remotely close. That doesn't warrant a rematch.

Khabib stated that he's not rewarding Conor an instant rematch until he earns it, what's not hard to understand?
1. Khabibs own coach said Conor was the toughest fighters he had fought
2. Instant rematch means next fight. Conor will have fought twice and khabib has fought as well
3. He’s about to starch the number 2 guy. Number 1 guy was crushed by khabib in 2.
Get it through your head man, khabib is scared of fighting Conor that’s not on a 2 year layoff.

GSP is the only one ready to compromise in the situation.

Khabib is the one who initially called out GSP saying it’s his “dream” fight.

GSP agreed and proposes catch weight so BOTH parties sacrifice.

Khabib meanwhile wants a 40 year old to come out of retirement and fight him yet expects HIM to make all the sacrifice when Khabib is the one to initially want this fight.

GSP is showing more balls and acting more like an adult in the situation. While Khabib is acting like Conor with a false sense of entitlement. I don’t say that about Khabib because he didn’t duck anyone and retired when there were no rightful contenders left but in this case he’s acting like Conor.

Me want fight with someone else, someone 10 years older, but me expect him to make all the sacrifice. Such a narcissistic take. Khabib explicitly said fight either happens at 155 or doesn’t whereas GSP has repeatedly said he’s ready for a catch weight fight.
Both are retired. This whole shit is a manufactured narrative.

1. Khabibs own coach said Conor was the toughest fighters he had fought
2. Instant rematch means next fight. Conor will have fought twice and khabib has fought as well
3. He’s about to starch the number 2 guy. Number 1 guy was crushed by khabib in 2.
Get it through your head man, khabib is scared of fighting Conor that’s not on a 2 year layoff.
Khabib crushes Conor 10/10 get that through your head.

The guy that turned down the biggest payday ever vs Conor for a much tougher opponent in Gaethje, Tony, and Dustin, is a ducker.

Yea, right... pass me some of the shit you’re smoking TS.

Back