Unpupolar opinion: Uriah Hall is the Amanda Nunes of MW

wut?

But also yeah he is underrated. I made money on that Adesanya TKO because of that Uriah fight. He took a ridiculous amount of damage from the jab and to this day I still say he only won because he punched and kicked Hall in the dick THREE FUCKING TIMES. Have you ever been kicked in the genitals? Three times in the space of a few minutes? And people talk about Hall not being able to handle adversity you try and handle adversity after you've taken repeated blows to the scrotum. That is not a mental block - it is cumulative scrotum damage.

i enjoying the TS bashing

dafuq you smokin man

Nobody cares that he was held against the cage and foot stomped by the wonderful Robert Whittaker. Same people hate Usman for that.

Whittaker is wonderful. Don't be hateful because your favourite fighter isn't as popular.

That bad beating he got from Rockhold and everything that followed puts him firmly outside of top 5 in my opinion. He has 2 fluke wins over Silva (broken leg and clowning), but didn’t do much outside of that.

I’d take Silva, Izzy, Mousasi, Romero, Whittaker, Henderson and perhaps a few others over Weidman.

On a side note, the clown who started this thread mentions Khabib so not sure if he even refers to MW GOATs.

Yes, he went downhill after that beating from Rockhold, but he was great up to that point and that fight itself was hardly a one-way street. Indeed, none of his losses besides Mousasi have been. It seems gratuitous to me to call his KO of Silva a fluke; how many opponents did Silva clown before him?? As for whether his win in the rematch was a fluke, you'll have to hash it out with the posters on this site who accuse of him of breaking Silva's leg deliberately.

Back