News [UPDATE] Khamzat Chimaev Vs. Kamaru Usman Now OFFICIAL for UFC 294. Costa Out of Fight.

WA2OOO

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Update via @Substance Abuse

UPDATE via @Versez

Dc is hyping up the co main and replacement to be a mind melter

And then Gilbert adds this to his story
F8K2E4GbUAAje9s

Last edited by a moderator:
This would've been a great matchup a year and half ago. But now it's against the version of Usman that's lost 2 in a row, got sent to the shadow realm in one, and has no knee cartilage. Still would watch for the name values alone

This is a good opportunity for Usman to get back into the title picture quickly if he wins, and also gives Khamzat the biggest name on his resume.

There are many good fights available.

Dolidze might be even a tougher fight than Costa who might be washed.

Brendan Allen as well and the list goes on.

Costa hasnt looked good for a long time and inactive.

It wouldnt mean a whole lot to me if Usman fought Khamzat at MW for 3 rounder. It has to be a 5 rounder at least.

A busted knees Usman at short notice and at 185?
Yea, Khamzat stans will eat this up and start acting like he's the PFP king now.
Just like Paula fans, Marty fans getting the excuses ready.

Everyone talks shit about Khamzat as if he sucks but every time he's possibly gonna fight someone, the preemptive excuses come out in advance.

Fake news, click bait, pink belt.

Everyone talks shit about Khamzat as if he sucks but every time he's possibly gonna fight someone, the preemptive excuses come out in advance.
You got me, beating a 170'er at 185 is impressive and worthy of a TS shot. Allahu ackbar I smesh everyone!

He will have my respect, should this all occur. It's like hopping on a plane and traveling half way across the world to your own execution. No fear. I admire it.

now that would be a good fight. and mad props to usman if he takes it.

A somewhat broken Usman moving up on short notice would hardly be an 'excuse'...it would be highly relevant context.

I mean guess it would've told us how he would've done if he got the title shot

<{walkerwhut}>{<jordan}

why would anyone "lose their mind" that usman went to 185 on short notice?

nobody cares.

now if thin izzy showed up ... people would lose it.

at least izzy is relevant to the division.

(edit... reading the responses, it appears some casuals think a welterweight facing a middleweight is relevant. some even think this is an upgrade. the casual alarm is ringing boys)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back