• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Update: Mike Perry auctioning ‘corner’ seats (2 Sold. Camsoda, Kendra Lust, and NFL interested)

Reason #548 why he was never and will never be anywhere near a belt.

Clown shoes.

Does that include sampling the "raw dog" queen's talents, or is there an extra charge?

Bahahaha this is great. Hey if I had the money I’d go for it. Don’t think I’d go out for drinks with them after though...

I have to imagine Dana will shit this shit down ASAP

Perry should not have blasted it all over the internet. should have passed the idea around by word of mouth until he got in touch with someone interested.

You know there's a name for this .. fraud. So you'll be getting raped in prison bro.
{<jordan}
Obviously I won’t be betting under my name or any of my own accounts you dumb dumb...

Last edited:

Pretty smart idea. Better than any VIP package.

Could also bid for it and bet against him to lose rd 1 then throw in the towel on him. Lol. Lots of options here.

It can easily go for 50k!

Includes travel, lodging, and food paid by UFC!
He’s actually smarter than he looks!

Could also bid for it and bet against him to lose rd 1 then throw in the towel on him.

BRILLIANT

Nice! Now we can all be cornerbaes!

Also, I hope it's the Dynamic Fastener dude.

I have to imagine Dana will shit this shit down ASAP

Perry should not have blasted it all over the internet. should have passed the idea around by word of mouth until he got in touch with someone interested.
This just shows that he's greedy, not brilliant like people are saying.

Fabia for starters, his actual GF, Ex-Wife multiple fighters parents have been there, im only guessing they need to take a really quick course on how to behave, pay the cornermen license fee and thats it, im guessing its a nice move by him, but lets hope doesnt backfire on him and he still gets proper coaching.

I wonder if Mike Perry would want to watch while I fuck his pregnant girlfriend

Reactions: Bvr
Shit at this pace won't be long before the Mike perry starts his own onlyfans playing with sex toys...

This ain't smart is call desperation.
Screen_Shot_2019-10-29_at_5.47.07_PM_592x588.png

Back