UPDATED: Best-man no-showed birthday. RE:Losing all my friends and losing my mind

Gonna have to read that thing again before posting real thoughts, but I will say this...... if that bitch had hit your wife, then that's a free opening for you to haymaker that whore into bolivion. I would have hit a bitch without hesitation if I was in your situation. Luckily it didn't come to that. As for your friend, he sounds like a douche.

It seems like there's more to the story, like something missing or something.

At the same time though, I've seen similar situations play out, not with girls punching each other (that's some poor ghetto trash shit) but I've seen fights between best friends where the group of friends for some strange reason (probably because the guy had the party house) side with the guy who was clearly in the wrong and the person sticking up for them self just sort of got pushed out of the group.

Tell your friend to register and post his side here. Everyone other than you appearing to have the opposite view of things leads me to think there's more to this.

<NoneOfMy>

Damn bro, that gf sounds like a revolting piece of work. Feel for you

Maybe you're friend is in love with your girl and his girl knows it so she hates her.

I don't know man....

I have a gay friend that has been a good friend for over a decade, last time I was in town I met his boyfriend and I was trying to be super cool, paid for the pizza, paid for a bunch of booze, asked him all sorts of ahit about his hobbies and interests and the entire time he was like talking down to me and just making constant subtle jabs at me and just sort of disagreeing and arguing with every single thing I said and talking to me like I was an idiot when I was asking him about his work etc.

No idea what's up with that, gay dudes are wierd as fuck I guess.

Didn't read any of that shit.

Don't worry. I have your SOLUTION... Listen carefully. I'm only going to say this once.

STEP 1 - Buy POWERFUL + High Quality Over Ear Headphones

STEP 2 -

STEP 3 - Lift some weights. HEAVY.

Fin.

P.S. - Turn up the volume.

I tried to include all major background info...there's really not much else to it surprisingly. The 4 times I've spent with my buddys girlfriend, my wife was by my side the entire time....so if there was some kind of incident where the argument could be made that we needed to be the ones to "make amends" then I would've seen it.... but man this just came out of left field

Buddy with the girlfriend was a groomsmen for me...his roommate was my Best man

so you're right...my wife and I are probably going to be the ones pushed out for taking the stand...

"Bros before hos" is a nice idea but it rarely actually goes down that way. I've had friends just dissapear for good once they started getting laid on the regular.

DLgeOxE.gif
YSNpAKI.gif

Groupthink is weird man. Friendships run their course. It reflects more on you that you'd still give a shit about any of the two faced friends, fuck 'em.

You've got your wife by your side (and the one friend who took a punch for her) so keep trucking and new like minded people will gravitate towards you.

interesting... my wife and I share the same kind of thought process...

only my buddy has always been a very passive and submissive person... his girlfriend is pretty arrogant, loud and dominant

my wife is pretty loud when she gets turnt and has always been considered one of the bro's because she's just not the typical passive girl type

so we figured my buddys girlfriend formed a poor opinion of my wife because of the whole "girls can't allow other alpha females around them" type bullshit, and instead of having my wifes back or easing his girlfriends concerns, my buddy was his usual passive submissive self and was like "...yeah she's like that..."

You should call some of the other people 1 on 1 and ask them what's up. If nobody is saying anything they probably all think the same thing true or not.

If it wasn't for the "Vegas trip" I would've assumed you were bogans.

Group think is weird man. Friendships run their course. It reflects more on you that you'd still give a shit about any of the two faced friends, fuck 'em.

You've got your wife by your side (and the one friend who took a punch for her) so keep trucking and new like minded people will gravitate towards you.

Lots of truth to this, and it's pretty much where I'm at, I have a few close friends, my wife and family and can't really be too bothered to worry about what a bunch of 2 faced cunts think or do.

You've taken a stand on it, no one else is respecting that.

Ditch the mother fuckers, they don't deserve you.

Or we ain't getting all of it.

Likely what's happening is a basic social group dynamic, your buddy is the alpha and his new gf has assumed his status. Doesn't matter the logic of the situation, everyone is just staying below the parapet avoiding the flak.

lmao either there are more to the story or your friends are all cucks. like literally, just ignoring the problem.

Maybe instead of talking in a group chat where your buddy is also in, you should grab a few close friends including your best man who saw the incident and ask for their personal opinion. If they TRULY feel your wife was in the wrong.

The biggest question I have is why does your buddy's girlfriend hate your wife so much. Sounds like something is missing. If it's truly for no reason at all and all your cuck friends think your wife is wrong then I would probably unfriend all of them. If they think it's the buddy's GF who is in the wrong but is protecting his feelings because they're cucks then fine. They will break up soon. But I wouldn't consider them my real friends regardless.

This reminds me of another thread about whether or not TS should tell his friend that his GF cheated on him. I'd want all my real friends to tell me the truth and ugly. It might be awkward but it'd help in the long run. Like if there's a vegetable stuck in my teeth, I'd want to know.

Somethings up, TS, and its sounds like you're out of the loop of what that is. You need to to some research.

Sad to say you just can't have people like that in your life. It sucks that you have been friends with this guy for 15 years and it has come to this but if there is no peaceful resolution and he keeps seeing this woman then there is not much you can do about it.

Honestly you are better off without that volatility and negativity in your life but it truly must hurt that it might create a rift in your group that seems entirely unnecessary. There are plenty of good folks out there to be friends with and if you have to start making new ones then so be it.

Edit: I live in the NW but if I was down South I would be your buddy, unless you were secretly just a dick.

Back