UPSET ALERT!! Julianna Pena chokes out Nunes! - **MEGATHREAD**

the first round looked like regular ol dominant amanda then julianna just said fuck it

I had a feeling!
I did not think Pena would wilt like other women have. She’s tough and felt like Nunes would not react well to a girl walking through her shots and giving some back.
Nunes defense was crap. She’s so used to dishing it out and girls falling over.

mashing that… Nunes looked like she was in water. She looked off

happy for Pena

She freaking quit. Choked out? No she tapped at adversity.
"Lionness" much?

Bum.

Faster than Conor.

Way faster than Conor.

Im a big Amanda fan but that was the most blatant case of a champion giving up their neck in the history of UFC title fights.

Amanda must have been injured because Juliana while a very good trash-talker has lost too a multitude of fighters that Nunes has posterized in brutal fashion.

Seriously, I thought the same. Nunes is levels better than she showed tonight, I was stunned the way she fought. Pena was so sluggish and primitive in her striking and Nunes still allowed Pena to tag her. Shocking...

Many, MANY people lost money including myself . THAT'S what the fuck happened. FUCK!!!

Congrats to Pena though!! Hopefully she keeps her streak and makes enough money to live comfortably for the rest of her life.

If I was dubious, I'd say she threw the fight.
The odds were huge on a Pena win.

She just wasn't fighting someone that looked like they'd never thrown a punch in their life

WMMA is straight trash, but improving

Holly Holms? Cyborg? Valentina x2? They looked like they'd never thrown a punch in their life????

She wanted out. Kept brawling while getting tagged and gassed hard.

No heart at all. Gave up soon she got her back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mattesson Gaucher
Back