International US Drone Strike kills 6 children

So we killed children because they might kill children?

How bout a team sent in to intercept this vehicle

You really think the drone pilots knew for certain they were going to kill children?

How are you going to get a team there on time? The vast majority of US forces have left. Sending a team out would also put them in the midst of the Taleban.

You can't expect the US military to be able to reach every incident with ground personnel on time.

"US officials said"

Ya, I don't believe them. They are full of shit 99% of the time. I'm sure they don't have any evidence to provide us with as well.
So they just blew up the car for fun ?

So they just blew up the car for fun ?
They probably heard some hearsay and/or just wanted to look like they were doing something after the shit show this pull out has become. It wouldn't be the first time innocents were killed for fun however, or that they were killed with faulty intelligence.

Why are leftists unable to distinguish a weapon from how its used? Its the same reason you run to ban the AR15 every time a school shooting happens. Your logic sucks then and it sucks now. There is nothing wrong with bombs and using them to bomb terrorists. There is something wrong with killing 6 times as many children in your strike as you do actual *suspected* terrorists.

Now this Christmas when we have ISIS members driving trucks full of peace into marketplaces again, just remember that you were cool with murdering little Afghan children. Then maybe it will dawn on you why this cycle keeps continuing.

Lmao, what are you even on about? When have i supported gun bans or the war in Afghanistan? As a matter of fact your dumb ass is exactly the hypocritical bullshit i was talking about. If you support using drone strikes, then you are just crying to cry. You dont actually give two fucks about the civilian deaths. It is just political shit flinging. Were you this outraged when Trump blocked the reporting civilian air strike deaths? I highly doubt it. Cry your fake tears for me baby boy.

So America should have allowed the car bomb to reach the airport and kill hundreds of children and adults?

I realize the issue is complicated but we have killed hundreds of children with our drones. The Obama era was particularly disgusting and immoral. We murder inocents all the time, sometimes based on spurious and unreliable data.

Cause and effect when these guys blow up the next big thing in America. Way to go guys. You certainly brought them freedom.

What a bloody moronic comparison.

You really think the drone pilots knew for certain they were going to kill children?

How are you going to get a team there on time? The vast majority of US forces have left. Sending a team out would also put them in the midst of the Taleban.

You can't expect the US military to be able to reach every incident with ground personnel on time.
What a bloody moronic comparison.

The commander in chief has to sit down and listen to a panel of legal and military professionals explain the likelihood of “collateral damage” from strikes like this, and then ponder the morality/legality of those deaths.

You think the president was blindsided when he found out he killed multiple children going after this ONE target?

The fact is, we aren’t at war with Afghanistan or the Taliban, last I checked it wasn’t even the Taliban who flew planes into the WTC. Saudi/Pakistani funded and trained Al Qaeda jihadis did, and we’ve killed about a million west-Asians since 9/11. Think deterrence has been established yet “bruv”????

so what in the FUCK is your rationale for why the USA should be drone striking militants in Afghanistan when the potential for children dying at a 6:1 ratio to those militants is a reality???

All you’ve done is assert the crazed logic of “well that there terre’ was gon’ blow up EVEN MORE children if we hadn’t kilt em’.”

You can’t justify this drone strike without justifying our reason for occupying Afghanistan in the first place, and judging by your use of “bloody” I’m guessing you didn’t grow up in the US during the last 20 years of indiscriminate drone strikes against Asian nations 95% of US citizens will never and have never gone to.

Please, justify the US occupation of the Middle East

This was explained in the other thread.

The US hit a vehicle loaded with explosives on its way to the airport to kill as many . The weapon was non explosive. I linked it in the other thread. The explosion was the fault of the terrorists that loaded the vehicle and made a bomb out of it.

It a good idea to know the facts.

Man our government sucks. Not even a prime coked out Tony Montana is down to blow up children.

The US hit a vehicle loaded with explosives on its way to the airport to kill as many . The weapon was non explosive. I linked it in the other thread. The explosion was the fault of the terrorists that loaded the vehicle and made a bomb out of it.

AC 130 non-explosive rounds vs explosive ordinances from a drone of any size, okay, yeah yeah yeah.

address why we are there

why do we have the right to use any ammunition against Afghans if it could kill civilians

Lol. The vehicle was on its way to the airport. Duh, of course we could have a team intercept it.

And yes, on some strikes we know kids may be blown to bits. I know this because a family member worked in the drone program in NV.

They probably heard some hearsay and/or just wanted to look like they were doing something after the shit show this pull out has become. It wouldn't be the first time innocents were killed for fun however, or that they were killed with faulty intelligence.
I guess he doesn't know that over 90% of drone strikes don't kill the intended target but kill innocents instead.

LOL. Well I mean , people really wanted the Obama era back.
Drone strike average of the last theee presidents:

Bush W. Bush: 2/month
Barack Obama: 5/Week
Donald J. Trump: 3/Day
Joe Biden: n/a yet

Trump also ordered the public reporting to be stopped.

(Btw: not a fan of any of those presidents.)

AC 130 non-explosive rounds vs explosive ordinances from a drone of any size, okay, yeah yeah yeah.

address why we are there

why do we have the right to use any ammunition against Afghans if it could kill civilians

We were (and some still are) there and in fact we're leaving. The terrorists were in a vehicle trying to get to the airport to kill a hell of a lot more people.

What's your argument against the strike? We shouldn't have been there, well yea I agree bur that didn't matter at that point. If the vehicle had gotten to the airport a lot more would have died.

Enemies are profitable for some. This is how you invest in a future full of them.

USA! USA!

Always lovely to see people here trying to justify the murder of children to save face for their party of choice.

Lol. The vehicle was on its way to the airport. Duh, of course we could have a team intercept it.

And yes, on some strikes we know kids may be blown to bits. I know this because a family member worked in the drone program in NV.

Look at where Hamid Karzai airport is, it is surrounded by densely populated neighborhoods. The vehicle was loaded up in a Kabul neighborhood and was going to be driven to the Airport, so it was always going to be in the vicinity of people. Suppose US soldiers intercepted it, ISIS would have still blown it up, killing civilians.

And nobody in the military knew it was gonna blow up once a missile going 1000mph hit...............<YeahOKJen>

Fact is, they knew it was gonna blow the fuck up....They knew their was gonna be collateral damage.....and they didn't give a shit, according to their calculations this was the best scenario.....and of course they will use the "but but our missiles had no explosives" line, because people would eat it up and focus on that so the military won't be held responsible.

It's a tough call, but it was still a decision they made that led to those kids dying regardless if the missile didn't have any explosives on it.

And nobody in the military knew it was gonna blow up once a missile going 1000mph hit...............<YeahOKJen>

Fact is, they knew it was gonna blow the fuck up....They knew their was gonna be collateral damage.....and they didn't give a shit, according to their calculations this was the best scenario.....and of course they will use the "but but our missiles had no explosives" line, because people would eat it up and focus on that so the military won't be held responsible.

It's a tough call, but it was still a decision they made that led to those kids dying regardless if the missile didn't have any explosives on it.

It depends on the explosion use and how it was set up to if it would explode. I'm sure they knew it there was a chance it would go off but they tried to minimize that using the weapon they used. Which is terrible and I'm sure at least the person pulling the trigger will have nightmares about.

But since you are all knowing how and when would you have taken it out? Or would you just let whatever happens happen when it got to the airport? Tell us how. Don't go with the excuse we shouldn't have been there because I agree. Deal with the problem at hand and tell everyone how it should have been done.

Because if there was then it should have been done that way.

It depends on the explosion use and how it was set up to if it would explode. I'm sure they knew it there was a chance it would go off but they tried to minimize that using the weapon they used. Which is terrible and I'm sure at least the person pulling the trigger will have nightmares about.

But since you are all knowing how and when would you have taken it out? Or would you just let whatever happens happen when it got to the airport? Tell us how. Don't go with the excuse we shouldn't have been there because I agree. Deal with the problem at hand and tell everyone how it should have been done.

Because if there was then it should have been done that way.

I said it's a tough call....but acting surprised when a vehicle with explosives explodes when hit with 1000mph+ missile, is ridiculous.............They knew damn well this was a huge possibility, so saying now "but but it was their explosives that blew up, not ours", is just using a technicality to dodge responsibility.....Fact is the drone strike blew it up, and innocent people died because of it.

Now if you want to make up some real life math, and claim this was the best scenario compared to the alternatives in diminishing casualties as much as possible....Then that's one thing, and like I said it's a tough call...but I will call out their bullshit about dodging responsibility like they tried to do here.

Also considering how many fucks up they had done these last 20 years.....I honestly can't say for sure if this was the "best place" to take out their vehicle considering they killed innocent kids, perhaps there was a better way......But like I said tough calls, however that shouldn't free them from responsibility/criticism.

Back