International US National Security Announcement tomorrow

ivermectin is fda approved it just isnt fda approved for covid 19.

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

Thata what I was referring to, sorry for the confusion.

it would not be that hard for the fda to approve ivermectin for covid 19 it is all a matter bureaucracy.

Actually it would as the dosing requirements are different and safety data for the amount needed and duration do not exist.

Australia, the US and UK to announce landmark new defence pact
Australia, the United States and Britain are expected to unveil a new working group to share advanced technologies, including nuclear submarine technology, in a major international announcement on Thursday morning.
The working group, to be known as AUUKUS, will enable the three countries to share information in areas including artificial intelligence, underwater systems and long-range strike capabilities, Politico reported, citing a White House official and a congressional staffer.

Sources confirmed the US would help Australia develop a nuclear submarine capability, which could result in Australia dumping its $90 billion submarine deal with France.
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...gent-meeting-in-canberra-20210915-p58rzn.html
They already have an alliance but now they are sharing technology and weapon systems with each other.

Kangaroo outbreak?

It's just an announcement that Australia getting their hands on a US nuclear submarine to enhance their military readiness with China.

Meeting about how to tackle domestic extremists (anyone who opposes their tryanny)

Lol. Legitimately forgot the Australian presidents and called him “that fella down under”

I give Biden a pass. I don't know the Down Under guy's name either.

Lol. Legitimately forgot the Australian presidents and called him “that fella down under”
They have a Prime Minister.... They have a parliamentary system fashioned after the Westminster system

They have a Prime Minister.... They have a parliamentary system fashioned after the Westminster system

Are you sure they call it a Prime Minister? I've always heard it called Chief Polly or sometimes the Pozzy Cunt.

Last edited:
Back