Social US sees surge in measles cases as health experts plead for more vaccinations

The huge surge in anti vax sentiment after all the covid overreach is a perfect example of this meme.

who-radicalized-you_t3.jpg

Antivax idiots, right wing media sources, stupid fucks like RFK Jr spreading misinformation…
You can't be "Anti-Vax" if it wasn't really a Vaccine anyways...laughing
Either way this is just a insignificant nothing burger that some people are blowing way out of proportion.

Healthcare is so effective in some cases we're moving into a completely retarded, totally complacent post-healthcare environment where people with no expertise whatsoever have decided they know what works and what doesn't lol

We deserve to move into this phase as a species, but hopefully it's just a fad

Healthcare is so effective in some cases we're moving into a completely retarded, totally complacent post-healthcare environment where people with no expertise whatsoever have decided they know what works and what doesn't lol

The vast majority of people probably don't even know they've had the measles vaccine and have no idea how bad things could potentially be without it. There's a level of comfort people have where they just think they're invincible and nothing went into creating that comfort.

The vast majority of people probably don't even know they've had the measles vaccine and have no idea how bad things could potentially be without it. There's a level of comfort people have where they just think they're invincible and nothing went into creating that comfort.

100 %.

Ignorance of the highest order.

I wish I'd had the Measles, German Measles and Chickenpox vaccines because it was miserable. And then came along Whooping cough which nearly tipped my mum and dad over the edge because I had it for 6 months.

You can't be "Anti-Vax" if it wasn't really a Vaccine anyways...laughing
Either way this is just an insignificant nothing burger that some people are blowing way out of proportion.
The numbers aren’t massive, but I do think they’re indicative of a problem. As this epidemiologist points out, measles cases have steadily been on the rise for the past several years, and we have the lowest rates of MMR (measles/mumps/runella) vaccinations in a decade. That’s a problem. Having idiots like the FL government tell parents it’s fine to send unvaccinated kids to school is likewise a problem.

We’re lucky to live in a time where science and technology has made vaccination for many of these diseases possible, and unlucky to live in a time when stupid politicians and hack media outlets have people afraid to get vaccinated. It’s really very sad.
RFK Jr spits facts my man.
Unfortunately, he does not.

His views in the past on where AIDS originated from, were dead fucking wrong. And his criticism of Fauci at the time, which was that RFK believed Fauci was incorrect in his thinking that AIDS originated from a virus, was likewise wrong. RFK’s beliefs on mercury in vaccines is wrong, and his belief that vaccines lead to autism is wrong.

He turned the Children’s Health Defense (CHD) into a massive vax misinformation engine that has caused real harm to people.

He’s a dangerous idiot.

The numbers aren’t massive, but I do think they’re indicative of a problem. As this epidemiologist points out, measles cases have steadily been on the rise for the past several years, and we have the lowest rates of MMR (measles/mumps/runella) vaccinations in a decade. That’s a problem. Having idiots like the FL government tell parents it’s fine to send unvaccinated kids to school is likewise a problem.

We’re lucky to live in a time where science and technology has made vaccination for many of these diseases possible, and unlucky to live in a time when stupid politicians and hack media outlets have people afraid to get vaccinated. It’s really very sad.

Unfortunately, he does not.

His views in the past on where AIDS originated from, were dead fucking wrong. And his criticism of Fauci at the time, which was that RFK believed Fauci was incorrect in his thinking that AIDS originated from a virus, was likewise wrong. RFK’s beliefs on mercury in vaccines is wrong, and his belief that vaccines lead to autism is wrong.

He turned the Children’s Health Defense (CHD) into a massive vax misinformation engine that has caused real harm to people.

He’s a dangerous idiot.
pure propaganda in every link.

- In the peds forum i go. Guys weighting 140 kgs have strokes, and some people blame the covax.

LIke, dude this lifestyle isnt health since the 70's.

I sadly dont think its a fad.

Latin America immunization rate is usually better than American one due to not having retard beliefs about vaccines.

That being said, Tik Tok really is spreading the mind virus from the first world to the third.

- I took all the vax. We dont have that anti-vax sentiment i see on North american forums.

Back