Economy US Workers Striketober

lol Classic. Even when info is literally right at everyone's fingertips guys like you still abound.
So you can't even link this sopposed "research" that led to you judging everyones opinion on jobless benefits?

Btw i'm sure you were referring to that cnbc article initially but the found that theres nothing from the september jobs report solid enough to substantiate it. Adversely, im pretty sure there was a fox news article basically claiming the opposite.

Its open to debate, but your prematurely claiming to be on the side of all the evidence

So you can't even link this sopposed "research" that led to you judging everyones opinion on jobless benefits?

Btw i'm sure you were referring to that cnbc article initially but the found that theres nothing from the september jobs report solid enough to substantiate it. Adversely, im pretty sure there was a fox news article basically claiming the opposite.

Its open to debate, but your prematurely claiming to be on the side of all the evidence

The enhanced COVID UI benefits ended on Labor Day - and in many states months before that. Those who predicted a glut of bodies entering the labor market upon termination of the stimulus didn't see it. And rather than accept the new jobs data as having disproved their hypothesis they instead cling to it.

The primary driver of the continued labor shortage is COVID health concerns in workplaces. That's what the best research is showing.

I have no dog in this fight and only go where the research leads. Unlike the right-wing cultists.

You mean UBI which is a basic human right.
So, should... like, every person get the same amount? Should we just take all the money from the Billionaires and spread it out?

So, should... like, every person get the same amount? Should we just take all the money from the Billionaires and spread it out?

MMT means the US has unlimited funds.

Money should be taken from billionaires to limit their power not because it's needed to fund things. Taxing the rich is only neccessary right now because both parties are beholden to the imaginary construct of the US taxpayer funding things.

MMT means the US has unlimited funds..

Really means they aren't subject to traditional budgets or tax revenue and can print at will. Not really unlimited because that implies money is entirely worthless. We aren't quite there..., yet...

Money should be taken from billionaires to limit their power not because it's needed to fund things. Taxing the rich is only neccessary right now because both parties are beholden to the imaginary construct of the US taxpayer funding things.

Or... wait for it.... The FUCKING GOVERNMENT LEARNS HOW TO MANAGE WITHIN A BUDGET. Believe it or not, many Americans manage their personal finances well. Sadly new generations would spend their last 1K on the newest iPhone over food...

Really means they aren't subject to traditional budgets or tax revenue and can print at will. Not really unlimited because that implies money is entirely worthless. We aren't quite there..., yet...

Or... wait for it.... The FUCKING GOVERNMENT LEARNS HOW TO MANAGE WITHIN A BUDGET. Believe it or not, many Americans manage their personal finances well. Sadly new generations would spend their last 1K on the newest iPhone over food...

The US govt isn't a person. The US govt managing a budget when it's citizens don't have their basic needs met is an atrocity. There's no need to manage within a budget it's just a human rights violation there's nothing positive about it.

The US govt isn't a person. The US govt managing a budget when it's citizens don't have their basic needs met is an atrocity. There's no need to manage within a budget it's just a human rights violation there's nothing positive about it.
Certain people can't be helped. All species have the weak, lazy and unfit. The world isn't rainbows and Skittle poop. Man can and will be corrupted. We should take care of those willing and able to contribute and give second chances. We shouldn't fund the lives of degenerate, lazy pieces of shit that think they are entitled to the "American Dream" for being born...

Certain people can't be helped. All species have the weak, lazy and unfit. The world isn't rainbows and Skittle poop. Man can and will be corrupted. We should take care of those willing and able to contribute and give second chances. We shouldn't fund the lives of degenerate, lazy pieces of shit that think they are entitled to the "American Dream" for being born...

I see anyone whose willing to contribute to a capitalist society as the ones who are less worthy. This society only rewards people for doing bad. Anything really meanginful there isn't a market for.

I see anyone whose willing to contribute to a capitalist society as the ones who are less worthy. This society only rewards people for doing bad. Anything really meanginful there isn't a market for.
So all the great inventors, patent owners, scientists who saved lives, increased the quality of living have done as you say it... bad things?

So all the great inventors, patent owners, scientists who saved lives, increased the quality of living have done as you say it... bad things?

That isn't the majority of jobs. I'm speaking of those who help drive investor profit which takes away from all businesses and services. Any positive things done are done in spite of that.

They didn't end everywhere. Our governor vetoed that and kept paying the extra money.
so people in whatever state you live in are still receiving extra federal unemployment? I think you are misinformed or lying.

They didn't end everywhere. Our governor vetoed that and kept paying the extra money.

The federal government ended it on Labor Day. Either your state is paying the enhancement out of state funds (highly unlikely) or you are mistaken.

I posted a link to the news article that stated the governor vetoed the order. That was in June tho. Dunno what's happened since.

*cough, cough. Thomas Edison cough, cough*

Of course they’ve done bad things. They’re human it’s inevitable.

I think what people have the biggest issue with is much of the time whoever is the best at advertising and promoting generally reaps all the awards and leaves out the quiet labor.

I can use MMA as an example of this. Three of MMA’s biggest stars Dana White and Conor Mcgregor. Now if we’re talking about profit and expansion of the sport to obtain more eyes on it, these 2 names stick out.

However does that make them the best fighters in the world? Absolutely not. They’re just the best at promotion and therefore win the popularity contest and are recognizable which in turn give them huge profit margins.

Now if you’re the type of fighter that just takes his lunch pale to work and kicks ass you do not benefit the same. Case in point Bobby knuckles.

And no, fight style like KO’s has little to do with it. Case in point, Chael Sonnen. If he was a poor marketer, he wouldn’t of had a job in the UFC.

The same is true in the business world. A guy like trump who promises contractors he’ll promote them for doing work at a cheaper price, turns around and only uses the limelight to further promote himself. Now did trump dig any footings? Pour any concrete walls? Frame anything? Make any picks with a crane?

Back