User Name Colors?

STRAWBOSS

RIMMER🍑, LICKER👅, FINGERER🫴🏽, ORAL👄
@Brown
Reaction score
I've read the FAQs and looked through this Support forum and did a Search. I still can't find an explanation about the meaning of user names in certain colors.

I know that blue = mod. (This I learned just from reading around and inference, even long before I actually started an account.)

I gather that white = regular user.

But what about green or blue? Is all of this info listed somewhere?

Please delete this thread and redirect me, if this information is elsewhere.

Thanks folks.

It goes like this:

Platinum Account

Administrator

Thank you! I knew there were Platinum accounts but didn't know that was the Green username. Orange for Admin: Check.

Thanks again.

I think we should add pink names for Sherladies.

I can't tell you how much confusion it creates when one of the very few ladies around here is posting in Mayberry or something (especially if it's about relationships). Since the site's users are probably 98% males you kind of start posting and reading with the assumption that everybody is male. Then you see something weird about a post or two and start thinking..."what's up with this guy?"...then maybe you piece it together and it snaps back into focus...."ahhh, this guy's a chick."

Anyway...would probably lead to more trouble than good, but I had to get that off my chest.

I think we should add pink names for Sherladies.

I can't tell you how much confusion it creates when one of the very few ladies around here is posting in Mayberry or something (especially if it's about relationships). Since the site's users are probably 98% males you kind of start posting and reading with the assumption that everybody is male. Then you see something weird about a post or two and start thinking..."what's up with this guy?"...then maybe you piece it together and it snaps back into focus...."ahhh, this guy's a chick."

Anyway...would probably lead to more trouble than good, but I had to get that off my chest.

We have womenz on Sherdog? :D

Name them

Nothing rhymes with orange, why couldn't it be purple.

Nothing rhymes with orange, why couldn't it be purple.
Blorenge is a hill in Wales.

Sporange, a very rare alternative form of sporangium (a botanical term for a part of a fern or similar plant).

Half-rhyme: lozenge.

im seeing purple user names now.

just curious what this signifies?

Back