Using Low Intensity Activities for Recovery

griffen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Very interesting take on recovery: instead of doing nothing, you can do low intensity stuff to improve your work capacity and thus improve your recovery. My grandma did manual labor all her life and was active and healthy into her 90's, sharp as a tack. Manual labor = good.

I can't think of a day that I did not have some form of physical activity in the last few years. I don't know if it's mental or not, but I always feel like shit on complete rest days or especially two rest days in a row. If I'm incredibly sore and do an "active recovery" day (any form of lighter training or light cardio), I'll feel better the next day than compared to completely taking that day off.

I saw more videos of this guy. He seems a gym bro. He has access to a real gym.

Very interesting take on recovery: instead of doing nothing, you can do low intensity stuff to improve your work capacity and thus improve your recovery. My grandma did manual labor all her life and was active and healthy into her 90's, sharp as a tack. Manual labor = good.

My dad laid brick into his 80s and only quit because of vision issues. There's something to being active.

He's no 2nd coming of Bud Jeffries?
I don't know much about Bud but after just looking at his social media. This guy isn't like Bud.

This Tom dude works out to anime in the gym. He might be my type of degenerate lol.
Opera Snapshot_2022-08-22_172656_www.youtube.com.png

Last edited:
Back