Vale tudo NHB bare-knuckle fights Thread

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 16-36-18 MARS - Martial Arts Reality Superfighting.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 16-36-18 MARS - Martial Arts Reality Superfighting.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 5

The Finals of a one night 32 man tournament and the fifth fight of the night for both men Mikhail Illoukine vs Ricardo Morais, enjoy.

Looking forward to a new Bare knuckle promotion VBK (2). Founded by legendary MMA fighter Ken Shamrock. Valor Bare Knuckle, the premier destination for true bare-knuckle boxing, "is proud to announce the electrifying main event for VBK2. Mark “The Hand Of” Godbeer, the reigning VBK1 Heavyweight Tournament Winner hailing from Bridgwater, Somerset, England, will be defending his title against hard punching slugger, Lavar “Big” Johnson, who fights out of Fresno, California."
Screenshot 2023-09-19 1.33.30 AM.png

I always wanted to enjoy any vale tudo fight I saw, but most bored me to death.

They either go on far too long, or the Gracie crew riots when they start losing.

I always wanted to enjoy any vale tudo fight I saw, but most bored me to death.

They either go on far too long, or the Gracie crew riots when they start losing.
If a fight goes on too long, it's because fighters are squeamish about smashing balls and breaking bones, including finger bones.

Back