Valentina Shevchenko Blames Split Draw on Mexican Independence Day ‘Pressure’

She fought her ass off. You have to beat the champ convincingly to take his or her belt...fight was razor close

valentina had 3 bad perfomances in a row. split decision vs taila, that was super close, submmited, and in the best case scenario a draw. she is done as a contender in this division. sorry.

My Bday is in a cpl weeks. Which means I’m a Libra.

The ONLY non-animal, non-fish sign of the zodiac.

My sign is the SCALES.

Scales of Justice? Yes. Scales of honesty? Yes.

That woman doesn’t have even an infinitesimal amount of humility within her body. I’m talking you’d need some crazy nuclear powered microscope to even try to detect any humility inside of her.

This is the big fish slap to the head with a frozen salmon that Shevchenko DESERVES.

And her ridiculous fans can take a hike. Maybe don’t lie all day, every day about Shevchenko actually beating Amanda. That literally NEVER happened, alright.

You reap what you sew. And that woman is actually getting off lucky.

She LOST to Taila. Then she refused her the rematch.

Oh, she keeps blah blah blah I beat Amanda. Yet, when both Dana, and Amanda called her out in July, 2022. Where was she? Why didn’t she accept either of those two fights?

We all KNOW why. She was going to get KTFO by Amanda. Or embarrassed by Taila. Unless Shevchenko head butted her again.

We all KNOW this.

Praise Jebus for being a Libra..

db1d2d8de353ae8940fa2e67a52a71e9301b8125.gif

“I manifested” the whole thing.

Izzy knows what I mean.

My sign is the SCALES.

That woman doesn’t have even an infinitesimal amount of humility within her body. I’m talking you’d need some crazy nuclear powered microscope to even try to detect any humility inside of her.

This is the big fish slap to the head with a frozen salmon that Shevchenko DESERVES.

And her ridiculous fans can take a hike. Maybe don’t lie all day, every day about Shevchenko actually beating Amanda. That literally NEVER happened, alright.

Oh, she keeps blah blah blah I beat Amanda. Yet, when both Dana, and Amanda called her out in July, 2022. Where was she? Why didn’t she accept either of those two fights?

We all KNOW why. She was going to get KTFO by Amanda. Or embarrassed by Taila. Unless Shevchenko head butted her again.

We all KNOW this.

Izzy knows what I mean.

BKLP.gif

They already had the belt custom-made for Alexa Grasso, it would've been a waste to give to Valentina.
Belt was only for Grasso, its the same people that made one for Yair Rodriguez but he lost.

My sign is the SCALES.

We all KNOW this.

Izzy knows what I mean.
Damn this was a wild ride.

Sorry but not only is astrology bullshit, you're also not even a Libra. The Earth has a wobble in it's rotation so all constellations have moved about 1 month to the side. If you believe the constellation you're born under determines your sign, well, You've been a Virgo this entire time. Oof!
--------------------------------------------------------
What's your "real" zodiac sign?
Below are the dates that a truly astronomy-based zodiac would give each astrological sign, while the dates that the astrology-based system devised two millennia ago are given in brackets.
Capricorn — Jan 20 to Feb 16 (Dec 23 to Jan 21)
Aquarius — Feb 16 to Mar 11 (Jan 22 to Feb 20)
Pisces — Mar 11 to Apr 18 (Feb 21 to March 19)
Aries — Apr 18 to May 13 (March 20 to April 20)
Taurus — May 13 to Jun 21 (April 21 to May 21)
Gemini — Jun 21 to Jul 20 (May 22 to June 22)
Cancer — Jul 20 to Aug 10 (June 23 to July 22)
Leo — Aug 10 to Sep 16 (July 23 to August 22)
Virgo — Sep 16 to Oct 30 (August 23 to September 22)
Libra — Oct 30 to Nov 23 (September 23 to October 22)
Scorpius — Nov 23 to Nov 29 (Oct 23 to Nov 22)
Ophiuchus — Nov 29 to Dec 17 (No astrological counterpart)
Sagittarius — Dec 17 to Jan 20 (Nov 23 to Dec 22)

We all can watch the fight and judge for ourselves. Stop trying to change people’s minds. It’s not happening.

I think she's the worse fighter but she landed a good shot in rd 2 that hurt Shevchenko and also ended up in a good position in the end of rd 5 too causing her to likely win that rd (not 10-8 tho). It was a competitive fight and an argument can be made for either fighter winning but no argument can be made for a 10-8 rd.

If they had scored the fight 48-47 Grasso, then that would have been fine.

However, I'll concede that Mike Bell's scorecard and the way he saved the day for Mexico by giving Grasso a 10-8 in the 5th is suspicious as hell.
If it was rigged, he would've scored for Grasso the whole way, not just wait til the 5th

According to FightMetric (take w/salt but it's data), Grasso outlanded Valentina by significant strikes in R2 and R4, and was -3 in R5, but with +1:30 in control time and +1 submission attempt.

I think most people would agree Grasso's strikes were more impactful (on average) compared to Valentina's as well, which is meaningful and worth more in terms of effective striking criteria.

There's nothing (IMO) to indicate that Valentina not winning was a *robbery*, even if the path getting to that point from the final scorecard was asinine,

It's okay. Schev just proves she's not *THAT* chick. Amanda was above her, now Alexa. Valentina can move up in weight (face lower competition) and beat up Pena for the belt now that Nunes is retired.

Then the trilogy can happen for Alexa to capture another belt.

The result needs to be overturned. This shit is corrupt asf

She clearly was getting her ass beat for the majority of the fight. Less significant strikes, less octagon control, spent the majority of the fight unable to get back up from take downs. One knockdown and 1 minute of back control on Val doesn't amount to calling this a draw. A 10-8 on the 5th pfft. Can't even blame the judges if the corruption is even higher up, who the hell else are they gonna throw in there at flyweight that's a bigger draw. Might as well chalk this up to a draw and sell a trilogy. Viva México.
Dear diary…

Back