Valuev vs Haye PBP and Full Card

The fact that Ruiz and Holyfield arguably beat Valuev makes Haye look like a very likely winner in today's matchup.

But with Haye being unproven as a heavyweight and having a suspect chin, it's hard to really pick him to win with confidence.

I'm excited to see how it ends up.

Haye was a -200 favorite last week but now is just -120 so it seems like people are jumping on the Valuev bandwagon late.

The title fight (dependant on length of undercard) is expected to start in about 2 hours.

I have read a lot of opinions of past British boxing greats this week and they are largely mixed in opinion on Hayes chances.
I think Lennox Lewis probably gave the fairest enough judgement when he said that Hayes best chance is to throw quick combinations and then back out of their and try to decision it. If he goes in trying to throw bombs expecting to knock a man 100lbs heavier out he might end up coming unglued a lot quicker than he might think.

well for the sake of boxing i hope Haye wins...his pride is too great to duck the klits....

Ruiz looked pretty good in there.
More active as a fighter than I've ever seen him

If Haye is dumb enough to head-hunt, he'll lose.

War Walujew! It is unfair not to say the least, have one 100 kilo plus on top of haye, who was fighting small and littler much not near nikolai. Steven round 4 plus knockdowns or punch out :)

Haye was a -200 favorite last week but now is just -120 so it seems like people are jumping on the Valuev bandwagon late.

Valuev bandwagon? Haye hasn't proven anything yet. He is just a sloppy fighter with a weak chin and a big punch.. and an even bigger mouth.. nothing on his record suggests he is any better than Clifford Ettienne, Jameel McCLine, or Liacovich.

He should be a heavy underdog considering the disadvantages he faces physically and the fact that he has yet to demonstrate the skill necessary to overcome those disadvantages

Haye, Fedor and Dawson all win by KO and that will make my night

I don't care about Dawson much.. Angulo is fighting on the undercard though. I am looking forward to that

Haye, Fedor and Dawson all win by KO and that will make my night

Dawson will probably win by UD because he hit the Road Warrior with everything he had and still couldn't finish him in the first fight. Johnson is a tough SOB.

Nothing would put a bigger smile on my face then to watch Haye get crushed in the first round.

Absolutely fantastic night of fights.

The mics Hanke and the other guy are using are hilarious. It's like right in their mouths.

I'm pretty excited for the Dawson/Johnson rematch given how competitive it was last year. Although I see Dawson winning, Johnson is going to make Dawson fight.

And Strikeforce has quite a good card tonight.

A stream would be nice hint hint... Also how long till the main event.

I'm pretty excited for the Dawson/Johnson rematch given how competitive it was last year. Although I see Dawson winning, Johnson is going to make Dawson fight.

And Strikeforce has quite a good card tonight.

so many fight cards today it's crazy

strkeforce's card is pretty good i agree

Fighters are out now for the main event so will be starting in about 5 minutes. Some Finnish rock band is their live playing Valuev into the ring.

Back