VanZant vs Eye UFC 216 match off due to PVZ injury

Nobody cares.

She should write about what happened in her autobiography nobody will read.

so they couldnt bring up one of the girls who have lost on TUF?

makes no sense

Damn I was actually looking forward to this fight. Eye has had some bad luck in her ufc tenure.

A victory for the people

I think they'll bump the HWs (Harris/Beer) up to PPV, hoping for a sloppy toppy quick KO.

That card just lost most of its star power :(

lol, if eye were ugly, she'd be cut in an instant.

They will find an undersized Asian girl to fight Eye, she will win via LnP and she will remain in the roster for another 5 years, no matter if she loses 5 or 6 in a row after that
Eye doesn't LnP.

True loss. How will the card stand now?! Hopefully they find a replacement so we can still see some epic wmma

<This7>

As it would seem Jessica Eye gets to wait yet
another day before possibly receiving her pink
slip from UFC for too many loses.

Hopefully that means it's on the prelims. And Lando gets on the PPV.

:meow::meow::meow::meow:
Would watch this over Eyeball vs VanPillowFist any day of the year. Vannata via KTFO btw.

Meh!...finally got a chance to witness a UFC event live with 216, so any pulled fight is a bummer tbh. No more cancellations now please...
Guess I have to convince myself DJ replaced this one to make it less annoying, but I was actually looking forward to see PVZ.
Hope she recover well though.

I had a feeling that this fight was going to fall through. I was looking at the card and realized that fight was on the main card.

Sick of shit WMMA fights on the main card. I am fine with womens championship fights, but jesus outside of the top 5, the women are just not fun to watch.

Seeing Van Zant is always, too bad...
Too bad indeed, so bad is what i wouldve said, i tried SO HARD to watch females fight mma and the appeal is absolutely nothing imho. Sry bruvas

Back