vBookie Fantasy Baseball League

Get rid of Anthony’s expert team I joined twice, because my iPad lagged. I am Saints Row.

@PHATV Ken Griffey Jr will have the Red's 4th highest salary this season lmao

10 teams confirmed. Need 2 more or we will roll 10

@PHATV Ken Griffey Jr will have the Red's 4th highest salary this season lmao
Incredible. He's my age. Played with him. Football too, the one year (freshman in HS) he played. Then it was baseball-only, I think.

$2M a year for 20 years on the back end or something he set-up. Brilliant.

Incredible. He's my age. Played with him. Football too, the one year (freshman in HS) he played. Then it was baseball-only, I think.

$2M a year for 20 years on the back end or something he set-up. Brilliant.
That's awesome. Yeah those deals are brilliant really. Winning a little lottery every year for the rest of your life on top of the massive amount you already made. Him and Cal were my favorites growing up. His baseball game for N64 was GOAT tier too

Looks like I'll be able to make the beginning of the draft at least this morning.... Even though I'm on the other side of world.

Looks like I'll be able to make the beginning of the draft at least this morning.... Even though I'm on the other side of world.
Nice bud. The 20 teamer? Starts in 30 mins. Hope you guys are having a good time so far

Nice bud. The 20 teamer? Starts in 30 mins. Hope you guys are having a good time so far
Oh shit, is that the 20 teamer? They're both called sherdog leagues so I got them mixed up lol

Oh shit, is that the 20 teamer? They're both called sherdog leagues so I got them mixed up lol
Haha yeah! This is "SDVB League" Draft Tuesday at 9pm ET

I got 19th pick <2>

You got 15th

Back