vBookie Fantasy Football League v3

Has your team already been destroyed by injuries?

• Total voters
1Zuj7a1.gif

dammit @Frank23 I was going to take every active QB on the waiver wire. I thought you waited until Sundays to do shit... Damn me really.

@Krixes what were those radio guys saying about Kyler pre season? I forget lol

That he doesn't put in any off the field time, studying playbook etc... Players on the team don't view him as a leader. They wanted to trade him for Dak at one point but they also wanted to tank for Caleb Williams. Now they're basically auditioning him to other teams, hoping they can trade him and move off his contract.

That he doesn't put in any off the field time, studying playbook etc... Players on the team don't view him as a leader. They wanted to trade him for Dak at one point but they also wanted to tank for Caleb Williams. Now they're basically auditioning him to other teams, hoping they can trade him and move off his contract.
Oh yeah that’s all fair except the dak thing lol. I knew there was something ridiculous they were claiming but couldn’t remember

Oh yeah that’s all fair except the dak thing lol. I knew there was something ridiculous they were claiming but couldn’t remember

They really want him gone. One dude claims multiple current, and former players think he's a spoiled baby..<45>

Stupid Radio guys convinced me to draft Dak in FF...

Back