vBookie Fantasy Hockey League v10

From what I saw Calgary offered him something like $8.5 mil/year and BJs offered closer to $7.8 and Calgary's offer was for one more year. Looks like he just wanted out.
Not sure if it factors in here, but that difference could be taxes alone if Calgary has high taxes. I'm not sure how it works up that way.

Here in the US, $10M a year in Vegas or Miami is an entirely different (and much better) contract than it is in NY or LA. NYC is north of 50% now on incomes over $1M. Total taxes (fed, state, local). So you make $1M and bring home $470,000 in NYC. Taxes take $530,000. That is ROUGH.

Not sure if it factors in here, but that difference could be taxes alone if Calgary has high taxes. I'm not sure how it works up that way.

Here in the US, $10M a year in Vegas or Miami is an entirely different (and much better) contract than it is in NY or LA. NYC is north of 50% now on incomes over $1M. Total taxes (fed, state, local). So you make $1M and bring home $470,000 in NYC. Taxes take $530,000. That is ROUGH.
That's a good point. Listening to him talk about the move it sounded more like he wanted to leave Calgary more than anything, but you could well be right.

This has been a wild off-season.

Not any more wilder than being a Habs fan jeesh! :eek::eek::eek:

Price and his situation with addiction and his mental health,even physically he has paid a helluva toll for MTL for sure.

Also going from the finals to '1st round pick' back to back is like a damn "Simulation" game for hockey going on lmao

Whats lucky season #3 have in store for le bleu blanc rouge???

Draft in two weeks? Who all is in?
giphy.gif

Back