Vicente Luque is the future of the division

I can't shake the feeling that Perry is the harder hitting and stronger fighter. So even though Luque is better technically, he'll lose to the more physical fighter.

Never said they beat anyone better, people act like a guy who's had limited success in one division is still the same fighter when they stop cutting stupid amounts of weight and move up though.

Whitaker and Poirer are great examples of what can happen though.
But they have shown how talented they are by getting big wins.

Santos and Smith claim to being great fighters are 5 rounds with Jones..

They are lucky they are in a sub par division or they'd be getting koed on a regular basis still.

A split over over Plat isn't great but he has a bright future.

But they have shown how talented they are by getting big wins.

Santos and Smith claim to being great fighters are 5 rounds with Jones..

They are lucky they are in a sub par division or they'd be getting koed on a regular basis still.
Unfortunately that's purely hypothetical at this point.

Even the shell of Shogun doesn't get beat by bums, which was why he was on a winning streak prior to Smith and beating Gus and Volken at this point wasn't exactly unimpressive given the way he did it.

As for Santos he's beating guys easily that he would have lost to at MW so he's definitely showing improvement.

This boy is so underrated,I already feel sorry for Mike ,he doesnt know what kind of a beast he will facing tonight.

Luque will run the division very soon

They had to rob a black man for Luque to win, war Platinum.

Unfortunately that's purely hypothetical at this point.

Even the shell of Shogun doesn't get beat by bums, which was why he was on a winning streak prior to Smith and beating Gus and Volken at this point wasn't exactly unimpressive given the way he did it.

As for Santos he's beating guys easily that he would have lost to at MW so he's definitely showing improvement.
I mean they have shown improvement and I guess I'm being a bit harsh but I don't know I just don't rate them highly and feel they benefit from lhw being at its weakest in years.

Smith's a cool dude though so hope he goes far and Santos is very likeable.... Who knows how that Jones fight goes if he doesn't blow out his knee early

I mean they have shown improvement and I guess I'm being a bit harsh but I don't know I just don't rate them highly and feel they benefit from lhw being at its weakest in years.

Smith's a cool dude though so hope he goes far and Santos is very likeable.... Who knows how that Jones fight goes if he doesn't blow out his knee early
True, but on the other hand who knows how that fight goes if Jones doesn't just stand there and watch every time he stumbled right in front of him and wait for him to regain his balance.

I tend to believe Jon when he says he intentionally fought Thiagos fight and gave him his best chance to win, just like he did in DC 1.

he lost that fight vs perry, anyone with eyes knows that

he lost that fight vs perry, anyone with eyes knows that

U4bno0P.jpg

If you don't run thru Perry, you have little future in the UFC. Male models and Danny Roberts beat him way more convincingly. In many people's minds, he lost to a no nose Plat. He will be very lucky to be top ten and stick in the UFC for the next two years.

Back