Vid: The 23 second Rda combo

Robbie Lawler is such a badass, eating a bunch RDA's punches and still smiling at him.

I can’t believe a non marvel character survived that

reminds me of nick diaz. he was trying to load up on body shots

Fight should of been stopped.lawler was getting lit up.

?? the jabs to start it all off landed hard, a left behind the ear sent lawler tumbling, a nice right to the body, then the knee landed, and at least three solid right hooks to the body landed clean against the fence, and a couple of the lefts landed clean against the cage as well. Lawler did well, but RDA put in work.
More wasted energy than fruitful imo. A little more patience could have gone a long way, but idk that he has the boxing to take advantage anyway.

Robbie is great!

The most apocalyptic fighter ever (beside AS).

Always been a big fan of his mistique and fighting spirit, and most of all heart and SKILL SET

dsfs3883.gif

lol@Cormier "he's gonna punch himself out"
RDA could do that all day

Those bodyshots were so nice. Robbie rolled well with the punces though.
Awesome segment. Awesome performance.

I would call it «the 23 sec rope-a-dope». all cred goes to Lawler, hiting combos on something that dosnt hit back while not being able to connect clean isnt impressive imo.

Rafael cordeiro is a beast. Created Wanderley Silva, and basically transformed RDA and werdum in elite strikers. Best coach ever. Kings MMA

On what planet is Verdoom an elite striker???

That was epic! Robbie is tough as nails. He didn’t look like himself against Tyrone

Rafael cordeiro is a beast. Created Wanderley Silva, and basically transformed RDA and werdum in elite strikers. Best coach ever. Kings MMA
I'd say it was more the muay fighters and trainers at Evolve

Almost nothing landed solidly. Pretty well defended for Robbie. RDA isn't great with his hands.
The only reason Robbie was up against the cage in the first place was because he was getting boxed up.

Back