[VIDEO] Conor training his jiu jitsu

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

apparently hes been working with this Dillon Davis guy since his ufc 202 fight camp. Didn't get to see his groundgame in that fight but not like Eddie has much of an offensive sub game anyway

"Jiu-Jitsu"
0234942001474036766_filepicker.jpg

Conor will eider KO or constrict Edward's throat. He has not yet decided.

Last edited:

apparently hes been working with this Dillon Davis guy since his ufc 202 fight camp. Didn't get to see his groundgame in that fight but not like Eddie has much of an offensive sub game anyway

Didn't get to see his ground game but we got to see his take down defense which along with his improved cardio is what won him the fight

Is that his new touch butt buddy? Is the other touch butt guy jealous?

Does Alvarez have a belt in BJJ? Genuine question.

"the wrestling community says I can't wrestle".... well, it's kind of true... he looks so uncomfortable in that clip, even Danis doesn't look great when wrestling standing up.

Am I the only one seeing this this realistically as a one sided beatdown in Alvarez's favor? Like I have a feeling we're going through all this hype and then Conor is going to get taken down early and smashed almost immediately once he actually feels some heavier strikes.

"the wrestling community says I can't wrestle".... well, it's kind of true... he looks so uncomfortable in that clip, even Danis doesn't look great when wrestling standing up.
DfwhOk.gif

Does Alvarez have a belt in BJJ? Genuine question.
Yes he is a Brown belt. But there is a difference between long time wrestler whois brown belt and regular brown belt. High level wrestlers who are level blue's and purples can smash brown belts.

Back