Video: #UFC292 ‘Embedded’ Episode 1

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
Great episode. Weili looks ready to go. This is a really good main card, imo. All 5 fights could really deliver in one way or another.

Weidman’s return as well. In the featured prelim. And Robocop the fight before that. A cpl decent girl fights to kick it all off.

A lot of respect being shown in this episode. Don’t need any shit talking. Do your talking in the octagon.

Already getting excited.

War Weili.

Thanks for posting.

How come there is little interest in this card.. We are already in fight week and I am not hearing much about this fight

Last edited:
I have a feeling the embedded for this card is gonna be more entertaining than the usual bland ones.

"They're gonna start calling me Aljamainevent"

Yeah I'm not so sure about that one..

also why is a champ bragging about being the main event lol

How come there is little interest in this card.. We are already in fight week and I am not hearing much about this fight
Not many people care about Sterling in general, this is also like the 3rd ppv in 5 weeks...

I have a feeling the embedded for this card is gonna be more entertaining than the usual bland ones.

The Suga Show!!!

175px-6ix9ine_%28Daniel_Hernadez%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Back