***VIDEO: Valentina "Bullet" Shevchenko SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently there's been news of a Women's FlyW fight being scheduled between JoJo/Letourneau. It brings discussion of a possible official division for that category in the UFC in the future.

Any thoughts on the impact a possible UFC FlyW/57 kg division could have on the WBW roster as far as the amount of fighters opting to drop down? Would she herself ever consider a move to that division if it did become an option in the promotion?

Do you think fighting HH will open up your potent striking game?

How's it feel to have fought Joanna Champion and now to be fighting a former champ in Holm?

Did you ever think you would be headlining a UFC card?

Can I make you some paella? :D

Who was your toughest fight to date? In either kickboxing or mma

Would you fight at 125 if UFC opened flyweight division.

How do you intend to deal with Holly Holm's sophisticated footwork?

Would you ever have a rematch with Joanna?

You have a dancing background. Would you be interested in doing "Dancing With The Stars", as Paige VanZant is doing, if they invite you?

Saludos de parte de un de Peruano a otro.

*Como te sentistes cuando te llamaron para tu debut contra Kaufman en tan poco tiempo?
*Tambien, como te sientes teniendo en solo tu tercer pelea en el UFC una pelea estellar contra la ex-campeóna Holly Holm?
*De parte de mi madre Peruana, ella le gustaria saber que es lo que tu mas valoras de Peru?

Last edited:
Might as well thrown mine in here :p

Who's your favorite fighter to watch?

umm, why isnt she answering.

pls respond.
Can+someone+please+post+more+gifs+of+chavs+getting+_d1064348ed4638b5696ddf1c27ddf74e.jpg

Did you struggle with the decision to sign with the UFC? I assume you had to give up kick-boxing. How hard was that?

Did you switch to MMA for the money, the challenge, or both?

As a child, who was your favorite fighter?

What inspired you to get into Martial Arts? Any words for a father trying to get his daughters interested in Martial Arts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back