• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Vince McMahon Accused Of Sex Trafficking

John Laurinaitis throwing Vince McMahon under the bus means this accusations have teeth to them. People within the industry said Laurinaitis looked for women in swimsuit or underwear catalogs to become wrestlers.

Reminds me of two bit drug dealers off the street snitching on each other before ever contacting a lawyer.

Like I already stated Johnny Ace’s legal team gave two contradictory public statements. “Johnny denies these claims and is going to fight them in court.” Then “Have you read the allegations? Look at the trafficing laws! Johnny is a victim too.”

Do these people even hear themselves talk? How’s he a victim if he denies the allegations? 🤣

Johnny and his legal team are off to a great start

A couple of quick notes from today's cageside seats Rumor Roundup:
  • Regarding the Vince McMahon sexual abuse allegations, a longtime employee of WWE told Fightful they don’t believe the Janel Grant lawsuit is “the worst of it” as there were bigger settlements than Grant’s.
  • One industry source Fightful spoke to said they know of more people involved in the McMahon scandal. This person has “been contacted by reporters, attorneys and the like already, and have indicated that if the additional names involved aren’t identified, they’ll do it themselves.”

https://www.si.com/fannation/mma/news/wwe-triple-h-vince-mcmahon-allegations

“Now, one anonymous WWE talent, who is said to be one of the biggest stars of the modern era, implied that Triple H knew exactly what was going on with Vince McMahon before accusations surfaced (quote from Wrestling Observer Newsletter).”

- Triple H is one of the best in ring wrestlers ever.
If he was average. What guys like Ultimate Warrior were?

Igf the guy told that to me., I would kick his face. Because as a taekwondo praticioner, i dont know ho to punch!

NDA's are so absurd in this context. Literally bribing people to shut up about criminal activity...and it's totally legal. I'd like to know who the criminal mastermind was who got that shit OK'd by the justice system.

- I do agree. I know a law like this, only exists to benefit the milionaires!

John Laurinaitis throwing Vince McMahon under the bus means these accusations have teeth to them. People within the industry said Laurinaitis looked for women in swimsuit or underwear catalogs to become wrestlers.
Or maybe Johnny Ace is the backstabbing rat that Jim Ross and Cornette have always called him out for?

He was never the main draw. In-ring Triple H was his best in a support role to prop up the superstar.

- I say as in ring performer. He could make any one looks good in the canvas!

Scott Steiner is one of the best in ring workers of all time.
He was, up until around 98 or so when he started getting way too big and his mobility suffered, as a result. By the time Triple H wrestled him, he was way too jacked and had bad knees.

Scott_Steiner_bio.jpg

BIG POPPA PUMP IS YOUR HOOKUP. HOLLER IF YOU HEAR ME!

Last edited:
Back