Crime Vince McMahon Accused Of Sex Trafficking

holy shit. vince is into scatplay. he made dookie on her head! what a savage!

page 26 of the complaint

R10EG5P.jpeg

hahaha

How the hell is that arousing????
I think he is old and can't really bang anymore. It's all about BBC toys and weird stuff. The funniest one to me was when Bork couldn't make it to bang her and Vince cosplayed as Bork to take his place. He beat her up during that encounter.

god damn it.seeing that hulk hogan sex tape fucked me up enough. but now every time i watch some old wwf clips, i won't help but to be reminded of vince mcmahon pretty much giving some chick a cleveland steamer.

i wonder if linda is into scatplay?

I don't care how into crazy fetishes you might be. How FFS can poop play be arousing? How would the smell not be repulsive ? I just don't get it.

you've never frozen a log of shit and then used it as a dildo on yourself or anybody else before? don't you try to tell me that you've never served up or eaten an alabama hot pocket either!

ain't nothing wrong with scatplay brah don't knock it till you try it. i dont know about you my friend, but i would eat the corn out of nancy pelosi's shit.

i mean... judging by the disgusting content wwe puts out and the lunatics who bring their kids to see it?

not surprised at all.

I don't care how into crazy fetishes you might be. How FFS can poop play be arousing? How would the smell not be repulsive ? I just don't get it.
its about a deep hatred towards women man..... humiliation and abuse is that dudes game. he is very sick.

its about a deep hatred towards women man..... humiliation and abuse is that dudes game. he is very sick.

in hindsight, those wrestlers were lucky when they only had to pucker up and kiss vince's ass. they should just be glad that he didn't shit all over their faces during an episode of raw.

Since the 1950s this is the first time in history no McMahon is in wwe.
Absolutely insane times.

The hand thing was a rib on Brisco. Who Vince knew would gag and possibly puke.
The HHH thing was hilarious and still the GOAT rasslin wedding.

You aren't wrong about either of those things. But still, you've got to be pretty fucked up to run either of those segments on your show. Whatever it is in his personality that made WWF great is clearly the same traits that made the guy a complete weirdo.

It's kinda like Tarantino's weird tendiends always showing up in his movies lol

Last edited:
Hell, if my dog happens to take a shit in the room in the moment, that's a wrap.

it's the most repulsive thing in the world. if i leave a log in the toilet i gag at the thought of going back in. give me a 10 foot plunger, gloves, nose clips, a blind fold, and some luck.

anyone know what's wrong with the germans and japanese?....

<Moyes5>

edit: nothing against germans or japanese

Last edited:
it's the most repulsive thing in the world. if i leave a log in the toilet i gag at the thought of going back in. give me a 10 foot plunger, gloves, nose clips, a blind fold, and some luck.

anyone know what's wrong with the germans and japanese?....

<Moyes5>

There's this Brazilian video clip called 2 Girls 1 Cup...

<VinceShock>
She's gonna need A LOT of therapy.

the things people do for money.i dont know about you but i'm not quite ready to become someones personal toilet for just 3 million dollars. but throw me a case of beer and a box of chicken fingers and i'm sold.

vince has done some fucked up shit before, but i can't say i had "shitting on somebodies face" on my bingo card.

i mean now we know that vince is into some freaknasty shit, but now i have to wonder whats the most kinkiest god forsaken fucked up sexual act he's ever been involved in? shit, just keep the other 2 million and just tell us about the rest of the shit you've done! you know he's done some fucked up shit in the past. dropping dookie on some girls face while some other dude is pounding her out is probably just foreplay to this guy.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back