Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

sounded like purely a work relationship

a young chick, an older billionaire

cmon now, she wanted money out of him and if it meant sucking some dick she was down for it

so she wasn't forced into this shit, she could've gone to Starbucks, but she opted for millions, as probably I would've myself in her position

then the fat asshole didn't want to pay her and also started harrassing her to boot

but it's tiresome of the cases where women make a decision to do something and then afterwards it was always someone elses fault "toxic relationship" "manipulated" never any responsibility.
It’s pretty damn tiresome to see this sort of systemic abuse swept under the rug. Everything about this screams that it’s happened multiple times over multiple years to multiple women. Have you actually read the lawsuit? There are screenshots of text messages where Vince talks about offering sex with her to a a WWE superstar as part of his contract. It’s really vile stuff.

It's hard to believe this is real.

GEtQbnJXUAEPXmg

{<jordan}

What vindication? He lost the UK case, won the US case. He's 1-1. I don't know if he's guilty or not.
Have you actually read any of the details on the UK case or is your opinion based merely on headlines?

The judge in that case ruled in favor of The Sun because he opted to simply believe that Amber Heard and a couple of her friends were being truthful, despite the major holes in their testimony. For instance, the judge said that he didn't think Amber Heard could've possibly been a gold digger because she claimed to have donated the entirety of her divorce settlement, and not only did the judge not require paperwork verifying her claim, it turns out she didn't donate ANY of her divorce settlement. The judge also dismissed all of Depp's evidence, including: survellance footage, emails, audio recordings, pictures, tapes, cheques, and witness testimony. Meanwhile, Amber's photographic "evidence", which was later proven to be photoshopped or completely fabricated, was allowed in the trial.

Furthermore, and most importantly, the judge in the UK case should've never presided over the case because his son works for the same person who owns The Sun magazine (i.e. the defendent).

In fact, when you actually look at the bias, corruption, and connections between those who were suppose to be neutral parties, it makes the American justice system look amazing:

main-qimg-9d3ab40b785e0b4572979e9706f0ae6c-pjlq

When Heard was put on trial in AMERICA and didn't have the benefit of a corrupt court, all of her evidence was debunked, while all of Depp's evidence showcased how Heard was the actual abuser and not him (for example, she severed his finger).

lol these rich weirdos are always the most degenerate, no shocker.

You get Vince's money and you think you can get away with w/e the fuck you want
Epstein's pedo island is just the tip of the iceberg...

I have a suspicion that he's slept with the ring girls/WMMA fighters. All it takes is momentum and with the TKO merger there are going to be real consequences from Ari. Dana won't be bulletproof forever.
Lorenzo accidentally tweeted Chrissy Blair publicly (ring card girls) then deleted it. There are stories no doubt.

And then the simps on here cheer for Dana and company to keep all the revenue from the fighters because the fighters are dumb degenerates. Mind blowing really

Pretty sick shit.

Textbook grooming and abusing power.

These sick fucks don't get off on the sex. They get off on controlling people like they are objects.

At least Dana only love taps his wife.

If you actually read the lawsuit its clear that Vince groomed this woman and preyed on her specifically because he identified various weaknesses that would enable him to do so.

I dunno how anyone could read all that shit and come away with the conclusion that this was all nice and above board until she stopped getting paid - like this is sick, sick stuff and its all about a maniac using his power to degrade, abuse and dehumanise someone he brought under his control.

This is quite clearly going to be part of a pattern as well - god knows how many women this guy has abused and possibly raped over all the years he's been running that business. Ever since Weinstein I've always thought Vince was clearly one of the most 'Me too-able' individuals in the world and I'm glad that shit is finally being brought to light. An absolute stain of a human being who hopefully finally faces real consqeuences this time.
Thx for clarification. I didn't read the article nor the emails or anything else. So she was absolutely powerless and trapped to his doings.

I'm a bit ignorant in that regard, you might call it slow too. Wasn't trying to victim blame in any way, if some thought I did.
Apparently everything. Try reading some time

Why do you idiots make yourself so obvious?
Man, when I was in middle school I was bullied a lot because I was the sole kid punker in my village and school. I fought back always and tried to protect others who were bullied and couldn’t do that on their own.

I’m sorry if I came off as an apologetic idiot misogynistic ass. If he used and controlled her by any means he should be judged based on his actions and I wish that lady the best, lots of cash from that case and a healthy trauma recovery. In these cases I’m a bit slow because I project my own resilience on others.

Don’t put me in that box.

This is honestly the most Vince McMahon thing ever having women on the payroll strictly as a piece of ass to pass around. Guaranteed she isn't the only one. He probably has one for each decade.
Hes probably been doing that since the 80s but has gotten a lot sloppier over the years leaving behind evidence like texts. Probably before that it use to be voice mails that have since been deleted by his victims that he paid off

So the real reason Brock drank a Coors light wasn't because Bud wouldn't pay him nothing. It was 'cus Coors really makes you wanna pee!

The insane narcissism it takes to act out a sanitized version of what he was doing in real life. He even had a storyline with Trish Stratus where he was sexually humiliating her and making her bark like a dog. The whole kiss my ass club takes on new meaning.

You answered your own question. She's a normal chick. It goes for Vince too. They can do depraved things with a consenting participant any time they like, but they likely get a thrill from degrading someone who's unwilling.

Never really thought about it like that. Makes perfect sense.

The insane narcissism it takes to act out a sanitized version of what he was doing in real life. He even had a storyline with Trish Stratus where he was sexually humiliating her and making her bark like a dog. The whole kiss my ass club takes on new meaning.

Gotta give him credit though: some of the storylines Vince did were amazing.

There was that one where he was cheating on his disabled wife who was in a wheelchair, and it all lead to a fight between him and his son on PPV, and he brought his wife out in the chair and put her ringside so she was forced to watch him bash their son hahahaha.

And then at the end she stands up and hits him with a trash can or something to save her son.

Just brilliant stuff hahaha.

For the record which I'm going on right now, I don't believe her. She had a choice. She made it. Any woman with any sense of self worth and dignity would tell him to shove it.
Her motives are very clear.
What I was referring to is what Is undeniable that vince and brock clearly have a deeper history of doing some freaky shit

Back