Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

''Yesterday CEO of the x company offered me a position in exchange for sex''
Said no woman ever. It's always years after because they know they can get more money, not because they have honor and integrity. And i think you can't sue someone after you accept their offer, it makes no sense. Girl wants to be whore of the wrestlers for money and accepts it but cries about it years later. DON'T ACCEPT CEO'S OFFER, DON'T BE A FUCKING WHORE, SUE AS SOON AS THEY OFFER THOSE THINGS. But they know they can get money with both fucking and suing. So respect to Vince. Saying human trafficking to this is huge disrespect to real victims of human trafficking.

For the record which I'm going on right now, I don't believe her. She had a choice. She made it. Any woman with any sense of self worth and dignity would tell him to shove it.
Her motives are very clear.
What I was referring to is what Is undeniable that vince and brock clearly have a deeper history of doing some freaky shit
Yeah that's my problem with these women, they accept that offer and get what they want but years after they act like a victim. I wonder if we hear a woman expose a CEO as soon as they offer that type of things to her instead of years later lol

At some point evidence adds up. Where there is smoke there is fire. Weinstien, Prince Andrew, Cosby.
Yeah. I would not bet on innocence. But we have to take these case by case imho.
Every man and woman is individual, even when his/her "group" have something common principles/psychological oddities. History knows what might happen if we judge people by their position.

Sorry about my poor english.

Yeah that's my problem with these women, they accept that offer and get what they want but years after they act like a victim. I wonder if we hear a woman expose a CEO as soon as they offer that type of things to her instead of years later lol
Exactly. I heard it was when vince wife found out that he pulled her from her current position and moved her elsewhere. Then he hit her with the nda. Then she comes with the 3 mil demand.
She was along for the ride happily excepting his expensive gifts and all the perks including likely a job she didn't deserve as well as the salary. You
Can't decide way after the fact when you are being treated differently or the relationship ends that you retract your consent. This is just a money grab mixed with some spite. She was down for all that kinky shit. All its going to take is If vince can produce his receipts of her being willingly complicit with her replies etc and I don't really see where this can go. Unless there is some other actual real evidence.
Vince paying people off isn't proof of him being a sex trafficking rapist. It shows a man trying to cover up his affairs from his wife and from affecting his career.
I beleive this is a civil matter too. Not criminal. Alleged crimes as serious as those and no criminal charges were even filed.

Um...

Didn't the woman agree to everything Vince wanted to do? Did she have a gun to her head?

Are we now saying women can't make good decisions? Yikes.

For the record which I'm going on right now, I don't believe her. She had a choice. She made it. Any woman with any sense of self worth and dignity would tell him to shove it.
Her motives are very clear.
What I was referring to is what Is undeniable that vince and brock clearly have a deeper history of doing some freaky shit

If I knew your plate number I'd give it to your local preschool lol.

There is absolutely no situation where her saying "no" would have even been considered.

He was her boss, she was his employee. Her job was to do what he told her. Period. The word "no" isn't part of that situation, at all. He knew it and he forced her to go along.

The fact that you don't get it makes me wonder if you've ever worked anywhere.

Her picture is in the article.
im-916732

Let's close that deal...
V0AdRb.gif

There is absolutely no situation where her saying "no" would have even been considered.

He was her boss, she was his employee. Her job was to do what he told her. Period. The word "no" isn't part of that situation, at all. He knew it and he forced her to go along.

The fact that you don't get it makes me wonder if you've ever worked

The fact that you don't get it makes me wonder if you've ever worked anywhere.
Your take is because I wouldn't suck my bosses dick if he told me to then I mustn't have ever worked anywhere? Are you truly insane ? Do you have even a shred of respect for yourself ? Everybody absolutely has the right and should damn well excericise it to say no to sexual demands or requests. Unless you actually really want to do it...

Exactly. I heard it was when vince wife found out that he pulled her from her current position and moved her elsewhere. Then he hit her with the nda. Then she comes with the 3 mil demand.
She was along for the ride happily excepting his expensive gifts and all the perks including likely a job she didn't deserve as well as the salary. You
Can't decide way after the fact when you are being treated differently or the relationship ends that you retract your consent. This is just a money grab mixed with some spite. She was down for all that kinky shit. All its going to take is If vince can produce his receipts of her being willingly complicit with her replies etc and I don't really see where this can go. Unless there is some other actual real evidence.
Vince paying people off isn't proof of him being a sex trafficking rapist. It shows a man trying to cover up his affairs from his wife and from affecting his career.
I beleive this is a civil matter too. Not criminal. Alleged crimes as serious as those and no criminal charges were even filed.
You should read through the lawsuit. Offering sex with one of your employees to another employee to get them to renew their contract with you is sex trafficking. Especially given that the first employee was only hired so Vince could have sex with her himself.

I know what's coming when I ask this question but I'm still going to ask it.
This woman wasn't some minor being groomed so why didn't she just quit? Why didn't she call one of the many help lines advertised in bathrooms all over the country? She was a practicing lawyer but went along with illegal activity? Was it consensual and she just changed her mind now?

Your take is because I wouldn't suck my bosses dick if he told me to then I mustn't have ever worked anywhere? Are you truly insane ? Do you have even a shred of respect for yourself ? Everybody absolutely has the right and should damn well excericise it to say no to sexual demands or requests. Unless you actually really want to do it...

LMFAO NEET confirmed.

I have never said no to anyone I have worked for, ever, because I didn't want to get fired, and I grew up in an environment where unemployment was considered shameful and degenerate. Luckily I had good bosses. She clearly didn't.

There is a lot of information out there about Vince being a tyrant and a screamer. He's also a big man on all kinds of roids and has hundreds of massive roid monsters working for him. She was almost certainly intimidated by him. You would be too.

Back