Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

I guess call me old fashioned, but yes, I think getting a train run on you by the entire WWE team and having a job where all you do is have sex with the boss and his buddies does make you a whore.

I am sure she did these things, because she already admitted to them.

Once Vince admits or is found guilty of rape, I will think he is a rapist. Or if these texts are verified authentic, I will think he is a sick man.
It's not old fashioned, it's just ridiculously small minded. If you haven't seen the world of abuse or the traumas it causes, then it'll be very simple for your black and white world to stay those 2 colors.

4 women have been paid off directly by Vince over rape/sexual assaults
At least. There's so much smoke around this guy, someone's gonna die of inhalation

I remember watching WWE like 20 years ago and Vince’s character was an arrogant, money hungry pervert. They wrote his character based on his real life personality so these allegations don’t really come as a surprise

Wtf did I just read? We need to write a book of all the crazy shit that happened in WWF.

To be shocked when powerful rich wealthy men do extremes like this, it's not suprise.
I'm not defending him, it's just the reality of the world we live it.

Signing up knowing that dick would be on offer at the job is not the issue though - replies or not, telling an employee in a text message that the best part of their contract negotiation was fucking the new employee is a huge bomb to drop on yourself.

This chick might be making it up. It happens. Thing is, there's a lot of them at this stage - 4 women have been paid off directly by Vince over rape/sexual assaults... His head of talent was accused of molesting young male talent... His female booker was a notorious sex trafficker... They used to shit in eachother's things for jokes... Theres an awful lot of smoke here, sherbro.

I'm the last person that anyone could call a simp/white Knight on here - and I actually like a lot of the shut Vince did over the years... But I believe the chick on this one - Vince quit, and everyone around him is silent as a mouse... He did that monica.
Agree 100%
Vince is probably some type of deranged sex addict with impulse issues. And he might be a rapist. Still deserves his day in court though. Verify the authenticity of the texts & everything.

Agree 100%
Vince is probably some type of deranged sex addict with impulse issues. And he might be a rapist. Still deserves his day in court though. Verify the authenticity of the texts & everything.

Nah Nah we need to vote in such a manner that gives him, and guys like him, tax breaks so they can keep more billions to afford to disallow unions in their private business and can pay hush money to shit all over their employees!

The employees don’t like it! They can leave!

I think it's time we stop pretending everyone isn't like this behind the scenes.

And let me just say to anyone replying and denying: I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
The closest I’ve come in my personal life to shitting on my wife is when I fart in my sleep so loud that I wake her up.
I remember watching WWE like 20 years ago and Vince’s character was an arrogant, money hungry pervert. They wrote his character based on his real life personality so these allegations don’t really come as a surprise
He did a lot of his character himself which makes it a little weird. He wrote himself as a villain by giving his character traits he posses in real life. Most people consider themselves to be the hero of their own story but in a twisted way it seems like Vince must have been ok with being a bad guy.

Agree 100%
At this point court is only going to answer the "how much" question, albeit he is owed his chance to defend himself... Assuming the texts are legit, but if they weren't, they wouldn't be listed as evidence - any lawyer would have verified it before adding it to the afadavit.

He's paid off valets, referees, and wrestlers (that we know of) over alleged assaults... He said it was to avoid the cost of litigation, but he meant jail... And, sure, women see payouts happening, surely some are seeing easy money at somebody's expense happening... But the ones that settle out of court are all-but an admission of guilt.

Bro, we are men - animals with impulses... Anyone, even the biggest SJW on the boards, had a voice going "Holy shit, I wish I could get beautiful women to do what I want", but its a question of control... And one thing that 10/10 cocaine, steroids, money, power, and an endless stream of beautiful women coming through your office doors doesn't afford you is control... Just look at Harvey Weinstein.

I hope Vince and everyone involved gets what's coming, including the bystanders who enabled him but to my earlier point...if Vince had paid the full 3 million, we would have not heard the woman come out and none of this discourse (people already picking sides) would have happened?

That's the part I have a moral quandary about. Fuck Vince but also fuck these people who enable people like Vince to become the monsters they are.

This womans price was 3 million to bascially let Vince off the hook. The ONLY reason shes choosing to come out is because she wasnt paid.

Hard to respect that.

Vince walking out of the hotel room after "doing the deed"...

vince-mcmahon.gif

Btw talk about a cheap bastard huh? Goddammnn.

Billionaire using 10 mil of company money to silence the poo girl .

You’d think if there were ever a time to use some of your own money….hed finally crack open that wallet to keep the butt-crack licking ho quiet. But I suppose ol’ habits die hard.

Now kiss that ass Vince…you know you want too….cuck

I hope Vince and everyone involved gets what's coming, including the bystanders who enabled him but to my earlier point...if Vince had paid the full 3 million, we would have not heard the woman come out and none of this discourse (people already picking sides) would have happened?

That's the part I have a moral quandary about. Fuck Vince but also fuck these people who enable people like Vince to become the monsters they are.

This womans price was 3 million to bascially let Vince off the hook. The ONLY reason shes choosing to come out is because she wasnt paid.

Hard to respect that.

So what is to be done about it? Ban secret settlements?

So what is to be done about it? Ban secret settlements?

I dont have the answers but in my world I'd want to shine as much sunlight to this darkness to disinfect it for the future.

Cycle of abuse, workplace fuckkery will always continue when victims remain quiet or get paid.

Fuck secret settlements. I'm sorry to the victims, truly, but have some courage and think of the future victims if you just take the money and run.

Back