Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

Lmao... Remember when Linda tried out politics?

Linda_McMahon_official_photo.jpg

I bet her phone been on airplane mode these last few days...

Linda McMahon losing 40 million dollars for Vince on this and Vince is about to cry. Even rolling his eyes at her when she thanks Jim about 2 minutes into the video.

He’s the Michael Jordan of business according to Dana.

Linda McMahon losing 40 million dollars for Vince on this and Vince is about to cry. Even rolling his eyes at her when she thanks Jim about 2 minutes into the video.

He’s the Michael Jordan of business according to Dana.

Screenshot_20240129_021726_Samsung Internet.jpg

That's definitely the face of a man who's wife just cost him a small fortune... Everyin4 else beaming and clapping... Vince about to burst into tears. <45>

I think you're missing the point, Sherbro, and theres no need to insult people, were all amigos...

In clear terms, It's sexual harassment to even suggest an employee gives sexual favours together get/keep a job... Texting a new employee that "the best part of your new contract was fucking you" is career suicide - it doesn't matter what she sent to him, its a smoking gun situation, and he did it all to himself... He also paid her a million dollars, which people tend not to do over rumours and "she said" affairs...

I have an interest in HR type stuff at work, and I watch a lot of legal stuff on YouTube... Vince is seriously screwed here, sherbro... Other heads are going to roll too.

I'm not debating the morality or even the legality of it. Obviously offering a job for sex is essentially prostitution, coercion, whatever you want to call it

My single, sole issue with all of this is the same exact issue so many people on this thread are having:

If she accepted to do all this, and then accepted an NDA for $3M , and ONLY when Vince didn't Pay up THEN she decided to sue.

How is this not the actions of someone who clearly was in it for the obvious financial benefits it gave her?

Why This naive view that women (or men) are these pure beings and there is absolutely NO WAY she was money hungry and gladly went along with it until it wasn't paying off like she wanted it too ?

I dont know about you, but any time millions or dollars are involved, I take everything being said with a grain of salt. I doubt everyone.

And I dont usually if ever insult people like I did thst other user, but come on: the guy was white knighting so hard he's essentially saying it's OK for a woman to say yes to sex, then afterwards, for whatever reason, decides to withdraw her consent and say it was rape.

This is insanity. Pure and simple.

Some of the posters in this thread should be investigated as well. The potential that they demonstrate is more than enough...

It's honestly ironic how feminists and their simps are the ones that inadvertently make women seem like helpless, childish, imbeciles incapable of making good decisions and it's always a man's fault when something bad happens.

A classic example of that is alcohol and consent. Makes sense on paper : if you're drunk, you legally can't give consent.

Fine, until you learn that this also means the man was drunk , and was also not able to give consent , and also may have had his judgment compromised.

But none of that matters. According to feminists, the woman wasn't as smart, responsible, or capable as the man so she shouldn't be held to the same standards. She's just a woman, after all

Thats all I ever get from people defending this whore. And yes she is a whore by any meaning of the word; she accepted money and other bonuses in exchange for sex.

And suggesting she couldn't have said no is laughable. As soon as Vince even breathed her way she could have filed a sexual harassment suit and knowing Vinces history , they would have immediately settled out of court and made millions without having to so much as take her panties off.

But nope..she saw that if she agreed and went along with it, the financial gains would be much more lucrative than a basic one time pay off.

Is Vince a scumbag ? Of course he is..anyone who offers or threatens your career or a subordinate in exchange for sex is by definition a piece of shit. There's no question there. Vince was her boss.

Is it illegal ? I'm not sure but I assume it is since he is propositioning prostitution which is illegal outside of Nevada. Even if she agreed to go along with it.

Outside of that , it's painfully obvious she CHOSE to go along with it becuase she saw more benefits that way. I have zero sympathy for people like that because unlike feminists and simps, I actuslly respect women enough to hold them to the same expectations and standards I do men.

Longtime World Wrestling Entertainment chief Vince McMahon paid over $12 million in hush money to four women in hopes of keeping them quiet about possible sexual misconduct, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Friday.

All four women had ties to WWE and their deals came with non-disclosure agreements, barring them from discussing their relationships with the 76-year-old pro wrestling icon, according to the Journal.

The Journal cited legal documents it has reviewed and interviews with people familiar with the pacts, which it says stretch back 16 years and involve payouts of $7.5 million, $3 million, $1 million and around $1 million. NBC News has not seen the documents cited or independently verified the agreements.

Just three weeks ago, WWE announced that McMahon had stepped back from his leadership responsibilities as the company investigates misconduct claims against him.

stacy-keibler-stacy.gif

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

vince-mcmahon-women.gif

so, she is mad he took a dump on her head a decade later?<Lmaoo>

There's far too many false accusations for me to believe anymore until proven guilty.

Knowing modern women, she likely regrets it in 2024, and wanted money. He said eat a bag a Ds. Insert accusations.

Serious question, what if he mistook her as a toilet? <Moves>

It's honestly ironic how feminists and their simps are the ones that inadvertently make women seem like helpless, childish, imbeciles incapable of making good decisions and it's always a man's fault when something bad happens.

A classic example of that is alcohol and consent. Makes sense on paper : if you're drunk, you legally can't give consent.

Fine, until you learn that this also means the man was drunk , and was also not able to give consent , and also may have had his judgment compromised.

But none of that matters. According to feminists, the woman wasn't as smart, responsible, or capable as the man so she shouldn't be held to the same standards. She's just a woman, after all

Thats all I ever get from people defending this whore. And yes she is a whore by any meaning of the word; she accepted money and other bonuses in exchange for sex.

And suggesting she couldn't have said no is laughable. As soon as Vince even breathed her way she could have filed a sexual harassment suit and knowing Vinces history , they would have immediately settled out of court and made millions without having to so much as take her panties off.

But nope..she saw that if she agreed and went along with it, the financial gains would be much more lucrative than a basic one time pay off.

Is Vince a scumbag ? Of course he is..anyone who offers or threatens your career or a subordinate in exchange for sex is by definition a piece of shit. There's no question there. Vince was her boss.

Is it illegal ? I'm not sure but I assume it is since he is propositioning prostitution which is illegal outside of Nevada. Even if she agreed to go along with it.

Outside of that , it's painfully obvious she CHOSE to go along with it becuase she saw more benefits that way. I have zero sympathy for people like that because unlike feminists and simps, I actuslly respect women enough to hold them to the same expectations and standards I do men.

True BUT If she accepted playing the victim shouldn't avoid jail she was a toilet bowl.

So what will parent company Endeavor’s Ari Emanuel do? According to the well-reputed PWInsider, he’ll eradicate anyone and anything that could continue to harm his business.

Their source noted this is “not just about a company he purchased, but a company that has been employing his own daughter at WWE HQ for several years.”

It’s true, Ari Emanuel’s daughter Ashlee has been working at WWE since June 2021, initially as a Creative Writing Assistant for RAW and more recently as an Executive Assistant.

Allegedly. This has not been confirmed has it?
Macho took the secret to his grave, but its widely accepted as fact.

Stephanie will never talk.

Back