News Vitaly Minakov vs Tyrell Fortune added to Bellator Moscow, Oct. 23rd

Huge, huge test for Fortune. Fortune will be forced to stand with Minakov, as his wrestling will be nulliified by Minakov. If he can get past Minakov (he wont) you cant deny him a title shot.

Holy shit that is a banger. This is the coming out party for Tyrell. We're really starting to see those 2015 signings from Coker start to blossom here 6+ years later. Another big step for a homegrown. If Minakov is still the same fighter he was, this is going to be a tough test for Tyrell. Minakov is a big solid 250 lb MFer. Tyrell is like 240

Huge, huge test for Fortune. Fortune will be forced to stand with Minakov, as his wrestling will be nulliified by Minakov. If he can get past Minakov (he wont) you cant deny him a title shot.
Fortune is getting KOd unless his stand up has improved by miles.

Rustam Khabilov as well most likely since he is banned from America by looks off it. As well as Tokov
You say that like watching Khabilov is a good thing.

I'll be bold with this one and say Fortune gets it done due to Minakov getting older and having not fought for a couple of years, though he did look beastly against Johnson.

I think Minakov is a top three HW in the world and will demolish him but fair play to Tyrell for taking the fight.

I like this fight a lot. Minakov is gonna fuck Fortune up imo.

Winner should get next shot at belt depending on when bader goes back to hw?

Fortune only looks good against bums and extremely old men.

Back