Vivarium

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
Vivarium is on Netflix

It's about a couple who wanted to buy a house and this creepy ass fucking realtor to buy a house

pW1Ps97.png

and this creepy fuck took them to this neighborhood. The realtor disappears and they're fucking trapped. This place goes on forever and they end up back at the house they started

yKtBrtW.png

So they go to the roof to see which direction they should go

NWqS22j.png

all the houses are the same. all the clouds are the same. theres no noise, no smells

2UMnpbk.jpeg

And they try to find this weirdo fuck realtor and try to kill the son of a bitch

Vivarium is on Netflix

It's about a couple who wanted to buy a house and this creepy ass fucking realtor to buy a house

pW1Ps97.png

and this creepy fuck took them to this neighborhood. The realtor disappears and they're fucking trapped. This place goes on forever and they end up back at the house they started

yKtBrtW.png

NWqS22j.png

all the houses are the same. all the clouds are the same. theres no noise, no smells

2UMnpbk.jpeg

And they try to find this weirdo fuck realtor and try to kill the son of a bitch

In this housing market, if you can get a good interest rate and a lower down payment, and this place doesn't have a HOA, then it might be not a bad deal

{<shrug}

I saw it. I thought it was ok, not great. I don’t feel the need to watch it again.

Vivarium is on Netflix

pW1Ps97.png

yKtBrtW.png

NWqS22j.png

2UMnpbk.jpeg

Creepy film. Was memorable.

Ts just ruined it all with his op.

What a loser.

2 days? Is that a regional thing? We get same day, if ordered before noon.
it depends on if you have an amazon warehouse in your town.

I went to visit my in-laws a couple years back and I had to order something and it would've taken like 4 days to arrive. But I went like a month ago after they built an amazon warehouse in town and I could get same day on many products.

Back