Media Volk exploring other career avenues

Who wins a fourth fight?

• Total voters
inb4 ever1 sucks him off while Merab had a funnier promo and got hated on
Guy brings up Merab for no reason just to shit on Volk lol. Ilia, your boy won the fight, there is no reason to cry over what Volk does or be salty that people appreciate him.

Voks funny. I laughed i thought it was funny when the dude was like "did you win?". Volk has another video that made me laugh when he dressed up like an old guy.

inb4 ever1 sucks him off while Merab had a funnier promo and got hated on
lol. I thought this was legit funny, humble (self-deprecating humor is a good sign of character/self-esteem imo) and silly. Why not. And I got a chuckle from Murab's as well, although I thought it was more cringey tbh. Both are great guys.

Show me the damn Merab promo come on guys WTF is this?

Volk's are actually well thought out, especially if you're an aussie.

Merab's really aren't that funny or smart. They're more just cringey, which is what he's going for.

He realizes how many people aren't Aussie'ms though right sir? Lol

"So you beat him?"
"Ahhh that's not the point"

I dunno. I assume they're still funny to most people. The one with him concreting is Aussie as fuck lol.
Im not sure I understand the correlation between concreting and being aussie big guy lol

Those “Volk too old” promos aged hilariously well. Glad he’s keeping it up.

Im not sure I understand the correlation between concreting and being aussie big guy lol

Ah, I don't know if it's the same in other countries, but in Aus these sorts of tradie jobs like concreters and what not often have one guy who talks big and reckons he could bash anyone. That's the character Volk is playing in that concreting vid.

There's lots of little tocuhes like him eating the meat pie and stuff.

It's extra funny because Volk literally was a concreter when he finished high school lol.

Ah, I don't know if it's the same in other countries, but in Aus these sorts of tradie jobs like concreters and what not often have one guy who talks big and reckons he could bash anyone. That's the character Volk is playing in that concreting vid.

There's lots of little tocuhes like him eating the meat pie and stuff.

It's extra funny because Volk literally was a concreter when he finished high school lol.

Yeah but every job has those guys lol.

why do you hate volk so much? i understand simping for ilia but volk is genuinely a nice person and fun to watch fight.

i do not, in fact, understand simping for another grown man. not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yeah but every job has those guys lol.

i think it's more common in construction work because a lot of the guys who work those jobs are ex-convicts, felons, and/or guys who aren't too bright but have strong backs.

Back