Volkanovski vs FW Conor McGregor

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Who wins this fantasy fight?

Pakd8G7.jpg

All of Conor’s nonsense in recent years combined with his apparent drop off in skills has folks forgetting just how damn good he was - particularly at 145.

I don’t know who would have won - but it would have been fun to see.

All of Conor’s nonsense in recent years combined with his apparent drop off in skills has folks forgetting just how damn good he was - particularly at 145.

Agreed. Volk got dropped twice by Max Holloway not long ago. If it’s the version of Volk we just saw I would favor him, but Conor definitely has a chance.

Recency bias in play here. Of course as they are now if Conor was to be a FW he'd get raped. But when he won the strap .... THAT Conor? it would have at very least been a fun fight. I think Volk still wins it, but that left at 145 was starch at the end of his arm. Don't think there is much denying that.

Volk would have his way in every phase of the fight. Conor at 145 was a phenomenal striker, but the stars had to align perfectly for him to go on that run. There's a chance he catches Volk at some point, but not likely.

I'd heavily favor Volk. Conor will be exhausted after a few minutes because of the pace

Volk isn't a wrestler heavy style, just very sharp striking and defense. Conor landed on everyone for the KO. FW was Conor's perfect class if he could've stayed motivated to cut that weight. Call me crazy but Conor pulls it off. Not now but his rise up.

Lots of folks also never seemed to understand that a high level wrestler like Volk would *always* have given Conman trouble. Mendes tried to outstrike Conman, but I highly doubt Volk´s fight IQ is that low. . . also Volks is 3x faster than Mendes was.

Volk wins by leg breakage years before Conors actual leg breakage

Volk by destruction…

Ain’t no recency bias. Volk is stronger, quicker and more accurate than Conor - better all around.

I don’t care if we’re talking about the old featherweight Conor… Volk would beat his motherfuckin ass…

Volk would annihilate coke head Conor too lol

Volk isn't a wrestler heavy style, just very sharp striking and defense. Conor landed on everyone for the KO. FW was Conor's perfect class if he could've stayed motivated to cut that weight. Call me crazy but Conor pulls it off. Not now but his rise up.

Volk wrestles a ton when it's smart to. He just hasn't lately because Max, Aldo, Mendes, and Ortega all have amazing tdd or BJJ. Volk was taking kz down with ease and took Max down, rag dolled Kennedy, shane young, and many others in the ufc. He would absolutely wrestle fuck Conor if he wanted.

Back