Media Volkanovski's last 5 opponents

yeah man go look again lol..like i said its crazy to type but his resume speaks for it self. He doesnt lose, yeah he lost to Islam but what woulda happened if GSP fought one of the Truly elite MWs instead of retiring? would it have looked the same.

Im a gsp fan..but he was finished multiple times in his own weight class...Volk is a Destroyer.

and YEs....Khabib IMO is top 2 all time. sure he retire early, i lost my dad at 57 so i get the toll that could take on a man.

LOok close man Volk isnt slowing down like your suggesting and If he wins his next fight he will litterally have nobody left to beat up on. Im a big max fan tbh and the way he smashed max in the third fight was crazy...if you keep things in proper context.. volk is an all time great its just hard to deny.
Reason of retiring early doesn't matter. He could've career ending injury that would make him retire.
What matters is while all legends fought long years, he retired early. Fanboys say he could've retire 50-0 but we are looking at facts right here. You are bringing your dad and your feelings just like muslims bring religion. Facts are different.

Volk lost to Khabibs bag carrier, imagine what khabib would have done to that no neck. Khabib>>>>>Volk always
Yeah but Khabib never had balls to go up, imagine what welterweights would do to him so your argument makes no sense. Khabib admits he would get destroyed in higher weight classes but some fanboys thinks he know the guy better than himself lolll
Same goes for Izzy, he could've retired undefeated with 3 title defense just like Khabob but he had the courage to defend his title much more and fight at LHW

Please tell me your not one of those weirdos who had Islam up 4 rounds to zero, let alone think that Volk only won one round based on one minutes activity in the 5th.

No I wouldn't say that. the rounds were competitive. The 5th was the only round Volk won cleanly. Basically everything he's done against other opponents had a fraction of the success vs Islam. He did lot land cleanly barely at all. Islam didn't really bite on his feints, he had a lot of trouble finding Islam with anything impactful on the feet. For the majority of the fight Islam was landing the cleaner more impactful shots on the feet.

My point was let's not put up a picture of Islam with the damage that was done almost entirely in that last minute of the 5th and say that Volk "put it on him". He did not. I had it 48 - 47 Islam. Do I think you can make an argument for 49. - 46 Islam, yes I do, though I wouldn't agree with it.

yeah man go look again lol..like i said its crazy to type but his resume speaks for it self. He doesnt lose, yeah he lost to Islam but what woulda happened if GSP fought one of the Truly elite MWs instead of retiring? would it have looked the same.

Im a gsp fan..but he was finished multiple times in his own weight class...Volk is a Destroyer.

and YEs....Khabib IMO is top 2 all time. sure he retire early, i lost my dad at 57 so i get the toll that could take on a man.

LOok close man Volk isnt slowing down like your suggesting and If he wins his next fight he will litterally have nobody left to beat up on. Im a big max fan tbh and the way he smashed max in the third fight was crazy...if you keep things in proper context.. volk is an all time great its just hard to deny.

So GSP would have lost if he kept fighthing but you dont apply that standard to Khabib, who hasn't faced a level of competition that is even close to what GSP faced?

well we can have conversation if youd like lol..YOu seem like an adult juding by your lack of typcial sherdog insults lol. I can handle a little sarcasm.

FOR ME.....its about skill and also who you faced. I truly dont think the WWs that GSP was beating up on ( or bloated LWS) were nearly on the level as current day fighters. I think also happen to think that khabib is a BETTER FIGHTER. he retired before he could acomplish more but lets be real, who was stopping him? was Khabib gonna be losing anytime soon? i dont know if you ever lost a best friend thts your dad before but it changes everything. So me personally i dont hold it against him for leaving when he did.

GSP on the other hand......he left right after some awkward ass emials went out and new stipulations came to the UFC. Im not suggesting anything, im basing my position of IN CAGE SKILL. NOt on accumlation of stats. I think there is no 145 IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT..that can fuck with VOLK....GSP lost his belt to a retired LW.....i just think khabib is/was more sKILLED than GSP. who was actually way ahead of his time and super athletic. I love gSP too.....but i personally think SKILL in cage volk is better. GSP woulda tapped to ortega we can agree (if he woulda been caught in a sub, we saw him tap...to both subs and punches). its just an opnion sir lol.

You sound like you do not understand mma one bit.

yeah see thats what im saying..hes really starting to get to the cusp of mma greatness at the highest level. thats a tall order but to be in that position in it self is crazy af.

lets be real here...Volk smashes charles...i think timing is Key lol..gsp took the belt from bisping and then dipped. Conor got it from eddie then vacated lol....Volk took a huge risk (like Izzy)...except even izzy lost to a paper champ.

Khabib got it from fucking Iaquinta. You are one of the dumbest person ive seen on sherdog.

So GSP would have lost if he kept fighthing but you dont apply that standard to Khabib, who hasn't faced a level of competition that is even close to what GSP faced?

You sound like you do not understand mma one bit.

you sound like a fan boy, didnt gSP Write a letter requesting to know when he was getting drug tested and what for? win a close fight and then retire? come on man dont make me say shit like this. it is CLEAR AS DAY KHABIB would have kept winning. AGain, i like GSP...but he didnt quit cuz his dad died. he just quit....and ironically it was after a win MANY people and MANY media outlets had him lose AND when drug testing entered the sport. Dont tell me i dont know mma because you dont agree with me LMFAO!

be real GSP never faced the level of fighters that compete today. Jon fitch? jake shields, couldnt finish dan hardy, got put out by mat serra, COME ON MAN.. Khabib didnt just dominate the best in the world he talked shit while he did it lol. I dont know mma cuz i think that Khabib is better all time than GSP..okay sir you got it lol....maybe we jsut dont agree?

Topuria is gonna be a tough one. Seems like it's going to be his time now.

Reason of retiring early doesn't matter. He could've career ending injury that would make him retire.
What matters is while all legends fought long years, he retired early. Fanboys say he could've retire 50-0 but we are looking at facts right here. You are bringing your dad and your feelings just like muslims bring religion. Facts are different.

gsp was stopped multiple times. even to strikes. that actually happened. we can use those facts lol. FActs are gps retired right when USada came and he wrote a sus ass email about his drug tests lets not ignore those facts then. lmao. GSP was taking journeymen to decsions. Khabib was the more domiant talent. GSP NEVER was as dominant as khabib in his prine, sure, he has title defenses....but like i said when you have to go back to the locker room and practice why you didnt get the finish.........something aint the same lol.

Khabib above GSP is insane <WhatIsThis>

meh, i watched gSP Get stopped multiple times in his prime. i watched him tap to strikes. hell even condit almsot put him away...im talking about in cage dominance. Khabib has that buy a mile. jab jab jab take down.

he lost the striking to jake fuckign shields for fuck sakes.

Khabib got it from fucking Iaquinta. You are one of the dumbest person ive seen on sherdog.

lmao you are in your feels huh? who did conor defend his belt against? was it khabibs fault he had to fight al? who was the champ suppose to be when he got it from AL? did he ever fight said fighter? what happened when they did if so? i have a bet slip from that night. do you lol.

you like to spin shit one way... that belt was khabibs the whole damn time. once he got it he smahsed everyone. once conor got it....what happened/?

It was exciting to hear Volk talk postfight about the goals and unfinished business he still was working toward. It sounds like he still has many fights in him.

Yeah but Khabib never had balls to go up, imagine what welterweights would do to him so your argument makes no sense. Khabib admits he would get destroyed in higher weight classes but some fanboys thinks he know the guy better than himself lolll
Same goes for Izzy, he could've retired undefeated with 3 title defense just like Khabob but he had the courage to defend his title much more and fight at LHW
Yawn, there is no rule in MMA that fighters must go up weight classes to prove there some badass, Usman was the champ for most of khabibs time and he already said he would never fight khabib. So why would he fight above for no title?. Im sure the guy that destroyed justin with ease after having mumps and losing he dad/coach at same time was so afraid to move up.

lmao you are in your feels huh? who did conor defend his belt against? was it khabibs fault he had to fight al? who was the champ suppose to be when he got it from AL? did he ever fight said fighter? what happened when they did if so? i have a bet slip from that night. do you lol.

you like to spin shit one way... that belt was khabibs the whole damn time. once he got it he smahsed everyone. once conor got it....what happened/?

You don't seem to realize that Khabib's resume is very thin and he has never fought anyone elite.

You don't seem to realize that Khabib's resume is very thin and he has never fought anyone elite.

nah i dont think people realize that im not going off resume. im going off in their peek who i feel were the most dominant bad ass fighters of all time. THAT was khabib. WE can play if you want and say sure he woulda lost to someone at 155 or maybe got hurt. He coulda kept on smashing everyone and most real mma fans know that. I said it MANY times im not talking about acomplishments. GSP has that by a country mile. IM just talking about who I FELL is the better fighter at their prime.

Back