Shoop Voting Poll - MS Paint v4 Shoop Off

Vote for your favorite MS Paint. You get one vote. You cannot change your vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But thats the thing...whats the best way to even try to win?! Try hard and end up being too competent and not funny, or just bleed and end up just being rubbish?

So frustrating Dx

Will any of our lives change if we win one of these contests? Just do your best, try to learn something and never doubt yourself. We're all capable.

Will any of our lives change if we win one of these contests? Just do your best, try to learn something and never doubt yourself. We're all capable.

This is just my artists journey man...just your standard battle between emotion and intellect

But thats the thing...whats the best way to even try to win?! Try hard and end up being too competent and not funny, or just bleed and end up just being rubbish?

So frustrating Dx
It's a fine line eh, there were much better paints than mine technically last time but roided Jones always gets love.
I guess you gotta keep it raw but also sell out and go for some kind of Sherdog meme to actually win it.
Dude who come first last round was pure skill though, which just proves I'm talking shit

Man what a shitty situation. Hard to lose the brother. He may be back but will almost definitely not be in the next round.

Thanks for the info and yeah it sucks. He's a great artist....hope we see him back sooner than later.

I completely forgot about your uncle and am upset with myself for not showing you support. I will PM you about it.

That's not what this was about - no worries. I was just in a bad mood friday

I'm now caught up on sleep and things are going well. Sorry about that

PS looked for your PM

source.gif

I've been busy with boxes and not being put in them, so am I in the next round or what?

@Clippy , where have u been bro? This place is nothing without u just to let u know!
<PandaHi75>

I won, I won! I always win so get ready ladies and gents because the party just got started!

e8YsBo-hvS2MUTNiyfbHztXpwMDZQWqSYtm0RW3b7Do97AIKh3jYsT703JGg3lecalqNLJVrbRNjLq4YtdbIh8IKSaU0VBs1FLMIKBNR0Dj7Ab1IXKyU2uVBenhVCddwBbPK5wsKyxtoVsGDlkLbfzW7nri23PbyNU4

Sorry guys, Sansnom had to be reported and permabanned because he took off his mspaint avatar.

I always feel like I’m too depressed to continue to the second round and that I’m gonna drop out but then the fights take place and I sit down on the computer and it turns into hours and then I submit a masterpiece.

@lostdog000 @Draxton

Have you guys realized we actually tied for 9th place?
They’re skipping numbers to account for the max 20 participants. If that makes sense. But why skip the lower numbers? Fork us with the lower placing. Fuck that, we’re top 10.

@lostdog000 @Draxton

Have you guys realized we actually tied for 9th place?
They’re skipping numbers to account for the max 20 participants. If that makes sense. But why skip the lower numbers? Fork us with the lower placing. Fuck that, we’re top 10.

well i got 1st place in last weeks unofficial contest, for which i was the only entry, and the only guy who thought there was a contest

final-png.739279

I sort of watched the main event on FF

Zero motivation to draw anything for that shit

Didn't watch rest of card but saw two child sized woman looked ugly

Back